“Busy Conference”

Omni Dallas Hotel
Ranked #5 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was there as a chaperone for my daughters conference, so there were ton's of kids running around and I probably did not see everything the hotel had to offer. That being said the rooms were spectacular! We had an extra large King room with amazing views of the city, it is so nice to have extra floor space instead of being all squished in. The walk in shower was wonderful, with nice pressure and quick hot water. Watching the weather reports on the in mirror tv in the bathroom could certainly become habit forming. The thing that really stood out for me was the number of well placed plug ins. Don't you hate searching around for a plug and having to choose which lamp to unplug.. Well they had extra plugs-ins on the nightstand and also on the desk. I would love to stay again with my husband for a romantic weekend. Another thing, we all really enjoyed eating at the food trucks which park outside the convention center.

Room Tip: Both sides had great views!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (7,255)

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed at the Omni as part of a conference, and generally found it a great hotel. It's enormous, and very high end - the lobby areas are beautiful and it has a couple of good restaurants. The only downsides for me were that my room looked directly onto the wall/roof of the conference center, and the flashing neon lights on the outside of the building reflected into my room at night - luckily they had black out curtains so as long as I was careful with them it was OK. Generally service was great, and I would go back again if I was in Dallas.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I cant say enough great things about this hotel. The rooms are beautiful as is the entire hotel. The restaurants located in the hotel are awesome. You will love the lunch buffet in Texas Spice. Bobs Steakhouse is one of the best in Dallas. The restaurants are wonderful. This place will not disappoint.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Everything from the appearance of the hotel to the friendliness of the staff was outstanding. Attended on a site visit for a meeting that will be held in a few months. Look forward to going back and would highly recommend this hotel. Our members will enjoy everything including the location, level of customer service, amenities, and the rooms themselves.

Thank Ryan V. V
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Booked the Romantic Getaway package for our 15th anniversary. The staff exceeded our expectations and were very flexible with our special requests. Room was large and had a great view. Breakfast in Bed was awesome. Not your typical options for breakfast and they were very tasty.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We lost power in our home for three days and decided to turn it into an opportunity for a little "staycation" experience. We chose the Omni because of the comparatively affordable rates and the quality of their on-site amenities. We were very pleased and would stay there again given the opportunity. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is among the best hotels I've ever stayed at. It was clean and modern. The staff seemed to love working there; they were among the friendliest I've ever encountered. The bed and bedding were especially nice. Many convenient places to gather with co-workers for meals, coffee, drinks. I hope I have to visit Dallas again. I will definitely stay at the Omni!