“Excellent service”

Omni Dallas Hotel
Ranked #5 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I have stayed at an Omni in the past and was very pleased with my experience. I booked this Omni for a stay to attend a Dallas Stars game. It is about a 20 minute walk from the hotel to the American Airlines Center or $10 by taxi. The hotel is close to a light rail station which you can take to the Center, you just have to transfer lines.

We got an excellent military rate on their website so I suggest checking their direct site to check for any packages or deals that might be available. We did valet our car ($28) but I always expect to pay for parking in a city. That is just what happens. The hotel is huge and had a very easy check-in process. Our room was on a high floor and looked over downtown which was nice. We did try the pool and hot tub on the fourth floor. Even though its still January both were heated nicely and we enjoyed our time there.

Upon returning to our room we were surprised with birthday cake from the front desk. I was not expecting this and it was really good chocolate cake! The bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean and the shower was huge. The tv in the bathroom mirror is pretty neat to watch while getting ready in the morning. We did grab a night cap at the sports bar after the game. The sports bar had some serious tvs to watch a game. We got an excellent night of sleep as the rooms were very quiet. We did have breakfast in the morning at Texas Spice which was very fresh and delicious.

We are members of their select guest program which is free. It gets you free wifi as well as beverage service in your room in the morning. Completely worth it. The staff was excellent throughout our stay and I would not hesitate to stay here again. It was a great birthday trip!

Room Tip: Join the select guest program for free wifi
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This was the first time I have stayed at this hotel. It was a short 20 minute ride from DFW airport. The lobby area is large, light and welcoming. Check in service was excellent.
My room had a king bed and was very comfortable.
The night stand had power outlets for my phone (I use this as an alarm) and tablet. Room was clean and well appointed for the business traveler. I did not use the wi-fi.
We ate in the hotel restaurant - the food was excellent although the service was slow, however there was a large sales conference also going on which may account of this.
I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Super modern, comfortable accommodations. Staff is amazing! Beds super comfortable. The food at the restaurants is better than most hotels I stay at for business. Even the meeting buffets were above and beyond. Our business called for diabetic fare and this was some of the best meeting food I have ever experienced! Meeting Planners - take note! Would stay here again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The elegance of this hotel is the best that I have seen in a long time. It is "Green", without looking green. Nice location and wonderful views of Downtown Dallas. I would stay at this hotel any chance that I got.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. The staff were nice and the hotel was lovely. I didn't enjoy the food however so I would recommend dining out. Otherwise its a great hotel for couples and families. I'll be back if I'm ever in Dallas again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Omni Hotel Dallas is close to downtown shopping. Omni Hotel ia available to hold big events as well as small events. Staff are professional and pleasant. Easy access to hotel from major airports and highways. Multiple choices of restuarants to dine at. Also has valet parking. Skywalk bridge that connects to the convention center.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stayed here for my anniversary and my husband and I loved it! Great view, very nice rooms, and the hotel lobby & restaurants are nice and clean. Will definitley stay here again even if we have to pay for valet parking! It was absolutley worth it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple