“4th of July Weekend”

GreenLeadersGold level
Shreveport, LA, United States
“4th of July Weekend”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and it has always been enjoyable. The service from the staff is excellent. The facility itself is very nice and clean. The pool area is enjoyable and has good simple food, such as burgers, hot dogs and salads. But, even though it is simple items, they are very delicious and substantial portions. We will definitely stay again. It is near many attractions and walking distance to several downtown sights.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Thank JAMES T. B
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for your kind comments. We are so appreciative to hear you are a loyal and continuous guest of ours. Message me the next time you visit and I would be happy to treat you to a delicious meal, fresh off the Uptown Terrace Grill! Looking forward to it.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (615)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I've stayed in many grand hotels for various conferences over the years and this one exceeded them all. Even the aroma when you walk through the doors is pleasing. The staff is very friendly and the facilities are modern and convenient. We had an excellent view of downtown Dallas from our window. The bed linens were the softest I'd ever slept in which made for a good night's rest. My only complaint was the construction outside our window, but that's just temporary. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a luxurious stay.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel staff seem very disorganized. The online check in email and actual check in was completely wrong. We waited for over on hour once we arrived to get into our rooms. The pool was closed, restaurant staff were not professional in appearance and communication. We felt like the experience did not match the expense and our disappointed this hotel misrepresents the Dallas experience. The hotel seems poorly managed. We will not go back.

1 Thank GreggnAngie
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Although I am grateful you are sharing your experience, I am so sorry to hear so many things went wrong during your stay. We are very proud to be part of Dallas, and hope to be able to change your mind in regards to our overall hotel representation of this wonderful city. Please do message me the next time you plan to return to the “Big D”. I look forward to hearing from you!
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My stay was very nice. Only problem was internet access was not free, it is free so many other places. Rooms and service was great. Our conference was help there so it was nice just to walk to the meetings.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Washington, DC, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The hotel staff feel overwhelmed. Room service never came. We had to wait over 3 hours past our guaranteed check-in time for the room. The "Retreat to Romance" package amenities never arrived. Billing was completely incorrect on checkout.

1 Thank Justin L
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Although we do appreciate your feedback, I am so sorry to hear about your less than satisfactory stay. Our goal at Omni is to take care of all our guests, equally, and making sure all our moving pieces are aligned is vital to your experience. I know this was an important weekend for you, and I am so sorry we dropped the ball. I do hope you will give us another shot.
Plano, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Visited for the long holiday weekend. Never imagined what a beautiful view of downtown Dallas we would have from the wall of windows in our room---absolutely gorgeous. Staff extremely friendly and attentive. Wonderful pool area. Fantastic accomodations. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Thank you for recognizing not only our hotel itself, but our staff as well. Your kind words are truly appreciated. We cannot wait for you to return too!
Euless, United States
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My girlfriend wanted to go swimming. The pool was closed all day. The room I booked was for a King size bed, got 2 Queens instead. I just wanted what I expected as far as the room goes. Everything else was nice. Good view, friendly atmosphere, and a lot of options in the surrounding area for food, drinks and night life activities.