Omni Dallas Hotel
US$348
US$201
US$179
7,599 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolenjoyed my staybusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvalet
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Response and friendly staff. Mark at the Concierge did a super job in assisting us to get our boarding passes. My preferences for a hard pillow did not happen. Extremely loud music playing for over 2 hours.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

First time at this property and WOW! Great ambiance, friendly staff, and amazing restaurant selections. Bob's Steak and Chop House has an incredible wine list and the food/service was outstanding. I often stay at the Omni Austin Downtown and both properties show how committed Omni is to providing a step above the others.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

We are so grateful to have made a wonderful first impression. Thank you for not only recognizing our property, but our Austin property, along with our Omni brand, as well. We truly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I felt Omni has put its efforts to keep the pride of the art of STATE. My understanding is ONE CANNOT RESPECT ITS OWN COUNTRY CANNOT RESPECT OTHERS. By saying so I take the pleasure of sharing my best choice at Dallas.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raj N
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Not only did I have to double pay but I was asked to leave at 3 am when all I wanted to do was to lay my head down in the room I paid money for. Not only did the valet steal something out of my car but it was clear someone was going through my things in my car . They will point fingers at this hotel and what they say is always right last time I checked the customer is right , I will not only not stay here again I will make sure nobody will stay here I work in the advertisement business. So much for spending my birthday at this location definitely not a location for the young and free but if your old and boring and are into this kind of stuff cool . But I thought it was very funny when I watched a driver while I was waiting to get my car from valet get into a fight with a drunk individual very disturbing but what can you do besides smile and hope for the best I am not upset about the money I'm upset that I got treated like some criminal and got accused of doing something I clearly didn't do. Wish y'all luck - A.V

• Stayed: August 2014
Bri B, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

I am sorry your birthday did not go as planned. Here at Omni, we sincerely value our guests, and we make it a priority of creating a safe and pleasant environment for all ages. If there is anything we can do differently next time, please do let me know. It would be my pleasure to ensure your next stay goes as planned.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the Omni Dallas. The accommodations were excellent, and the electric mirror in the bathroom was a plus. The staff was great. It was a perfect location to hold a small to medium convention.