“Would return .. maybe”

Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
Ranked #101 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have booked with months of anticipation for a week at the Dallas ... 3 or 4 days before or departure, we received via email a reminder of our reservation. As the room we had booked had lowered its price, they had adjusted the rates of our stay to the lowest rate. That's being honest! :-)

On the website, the hotels sats that it has been renewed on 2009. But it seems that the renovations were made rith rather cheap materials and with not too much attention.

Disliked: one early morning, my husband needed to work and send some emails overseas and we found that we couldn't connect to the internet. First thing I called the front desk and they told me to "hold on a second". If it were for them I would be still be there. After about 20 minutes without any answer we called the internet service technical support and they solved the problem. We never get a call back from the front desk to apologize or ask if we still had the problem.

The bathroom had the most powerful shower we've ever found on an hotel room. Excellent!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
DALRP, Sales Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback about your experience at our hotel. First and foremost please accept my apology on behalf of our entire team. We truly value your business and your feedback is something we take very seriously. We have fully addressed this matter with our staff. This was not up to the standards we set for ourselves at Residence Inn by Marriott - Dallas Park Central and again I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Jason Heinritz
Sales Manager
Residence Inn by Marriott – Dallas Park Central

Reviewed 19 August 2011

My Mother and I stayed here when we came to Texas for a little weekend shopping spree. We arrived late in the evening and drove around for about 15 minutes because we kept missing the turn into the parking lot (there was constuction going on, and all the building surrounding this Marriott were big). However when we finally got into the parking lot our stay was enjoyable. The free breakfast was great! The only negative comment I could say about this hotel is that the pull out sofa was extremely uncomfortable! I guess I should expect that from a sofabed though! Overall this Marriott was enjoyable, we had a nice trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We were in Dallas for vacations and stayed in Residence Inn for a month.It was just like home away from home.We were in 2 BR suite with fully equipped functional kitchen.The suites were sparkling clean.Cleaners were very punctual and used to clean the whole suite daily.Morning breakfast was excellent.The sales manager was very friendly.We would always prefer it if we visit again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stayed there 2 nights for professional class in closed by Medical City. Stayed in one of the suites very roomy and home like. Full kitchen was great even just for warming food and eating in the room late at night. Very clean, bed covers very comfortable, with memory foam bed. First night could not find thermostat so was very cold, but next day I found it behind the lamp !?

Room Tip: suite, they have full kitchen
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Bozenaclay
Reviewed 28 July 2011

The most notable part of this Residence Inn was the fact that it straddles a major highway and to get around town just to get to a limited selection of restaurants and shopping was a headache. The service was just fine and the room was very accommodating. We enjoyed the pool and decided that this was the best night to order pizza delivery (Pizza Hut), because just getting to the hotel was tricky enough and to go out would chew up an hour easy just in travel. I would not return on a family trip but I would have no problem returning for business.

Room Tip: Though the highway was close by noise was not an issue. The downtown view was nice.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I was very happy with my stay at this hotel. It was very clean and beds were comfortable. It was pretty nice. I think it's a good value for the price. Only complaint is the room had a little odor but we got used to it I guess. We stayed in a suite Room 103. Overall nice stay. I would stay here again. Stayed at the Adolphus a week later and liked this place much better!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2011

I stayed at this hotel for five nights for a work trip, and it was great. The location was convenient to several areas for groceries, a bit of shopping, restaurants, movie theatters, and interstate access to get to other parts of the city.I will say, though, that I was not looking for touristy things to do and I don't think I'd stay ere for vacation.

• Stayed: April 2011