“AMAZING”
Review of Il Cane Rosso

Il Cane Rosso
Reserve with OpenTable
Il Cane Rosso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

So I was born and raised in NY and I love pizza. Now living in TX I have had my challenges finding a good pizza. The first time I went to Cane Rosso it was a recommendation from my boss... A Texas redneck!!! Well man was he right ( I now always trust his recommendations) the atmosphere is fun, always busy. You don't want to just eat and leave. You want to stay and gang out. My favorite thing is the Burrata... If god forbid I was ever on death row I would want this as my last meal!!! There has not been a pizza I did not enjoy and they are large enough to share but if you go with more then 2 people you would want to order more then 1 pizza so you can try a few. I just love this place! It really is my home away from home!!!!

Texarkana, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Regina margarita pizza, worst I ever had, soggy crust, sauce tasted just like tomatoe sauce ghat was watered down, four pieces of basil, and hardly any cheese, what a rip off for the price, won't be coming back.

Plano, Texas
“Besides the great pizza...”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

There really isn't anything to add that hasn't been said before about the great pizza. So, I'll look at the other items...
1) the Capra Salad is wonderful with crisp pancetta, dried cherries, toasted pecans, terrific balsamic dressing and goat cheese. The large makes an excellent entree
2) the Sausage & Peppers sandwich is ok... without the roll, it is downright skimpy except for all the cheese. It tastes good, but I don't think there was a whole 5" sausage (just slices) in it and the peppers were sparse. (I don't eat bread, so I really got to see what the ingredients were.)
3) there is a 'secret menu'... I wish it had some options of adding 'pizza toppings' to the Caesar salad.
My 5 other dinner companions who do enjoy all the crust/breads/etc. had a great time and enjoyed all those items.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Leeanne H
New York City, New York
“S'more pizza heaven! ”
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Went here for brunch with friends and I can honestly say all 8 of us were thoroughly impressed. From the salad to the delicious Neapolitan pizzas, we did not leave a single morsel on our plates. As if it couldn't get better, we had a dessert s'mores pizza that was light, fluffy and the perfect amount of deliciousness! I would certainly recommend this pizza spot. We were impressed

1 Thank Redux27
Texas
“Great Atmosphere/Average Pizza”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were in town for a wedding and had seen this place on "Drive-ins, Dinners and dives" . The atmosphere and the waitress was great. We started with one of their salads and truly enjoyed it. The pizza was good but not worth going out of our way for. If we are in the area again we'll try one of the many other restaurants.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Il Cane Rosso? Share your experiences!