Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria
  • Breakfast included
US$177
US$158
Doubletree.com
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$250
US$229
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West(Dallas)
US$188
US$252
US$171
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewslive swansbeautiful swansmade to order breakfastevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastindoor poolstarbucks coffeehot tublobby areafront desk staffexcellent staybusiness tripshuttle servicesealscvstollwayatrium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2011

This is a good hotel, we were there for our wedding aniversary, they told the shuttle driver to take us to a good restaurant to celebrate. We had a good time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ernestina15
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Love the hotel. Swans in the indoor fountain were a great touch of romance.
I will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pintailkiller
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Really poor room service: ordered cuban sliders...got 2 slices of salami with a few slices of pickles. (missing ham, swiss cheese, pork). ordered soup and they didn't give me a spoon.

at breakfast, dishes and utensils were dirty

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank veeveenyc
Oney, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review and your comments. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for the short falls, you experienced during your stay with us. It is feedback like yours that aide us in our pursuit to give great guest service.

With respect to the issued you pointed out, I do apologize that they created such ill feelings about our property. I have pointed the items out to my executive team to do all possible to avoid similar incidents, and when issues do occur to get on top of them in a more efficient and effective manner. In fact, I will note that I now have a new Restaurant Manager which is focused on rectifying the inconsistencies you have experienced.

I realize that this letter cannot change the bad experiences that you endured but I do hope, that in some way, it helps to restore your faith in the Hilton family, and specifically Embassy Suites Dallas near the Galleria. We truly value your business and hope that you will return to our hotel and give us a chance to show you excellent service and hospitality.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the problems that occurred during your stay.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. We value your patronage, appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and look forward to serving you again in the future. If there is anything further I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael Oney

Reviewed 11 August 2011

The hotel needs an upgrade! My mistake was booking this hotel because of the location (close to the galleria mall). The pool was smaller than expected and the jacuzzi was full of kids and dirty(one of the kids vomited on the outside of the jacuzzi and it was just sitting there). The room was "motel-ish" and both my daughters who slept on the pull out sofa had bumps on their arms, back and neck which was later confirm as bed bugs by their PCP....never again!! No call was returned from management

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank mzzperri

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your experiences while you were with us. I regret that the overall impression was marred by the expectations that our pool was larger along with other guest impacts at the pool which were unpleasant. The housekeeping team does put a priority in these situations when we are advised.

With respect to the sofa bed issues, I would like to note that we are updating much of our furniture throughout the property, and in doing so, we do check each room for any unwanted pests. Apart from an occasional spider and mosquito, we have not had issue with the sofa beds and pests as you describe, however thank you for alerting us (as you did at the time – according to the duty logs). I apologize that the duty manager response was not timely as it is not consistent with the level of service that we consistently provide and that I expect.

While I understand that our pool size may not fit your needs in the future, I do hope that we will be able to serve you in the future.

Michael Oney

Reviewed 3 August 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!! Worst customer service ever. Stayed her for 2 nights from 7/29/11-7/31/11, my family booked a total of 4 suites. One of the four rooms, the refrigerator door was broken and hanging off the hinges and the matress on the bed was so low to the ground that we may as well have slept on the floor. When asked to be moved to another room, was moved to a room with tacky mismatched furniture. The A/C did not cool well in any of the 4 rooms, the breakfast was subpar and nowhere near as appetizing as other Embassy Suites. Worst of all when I checked my bank statement realized that my account had been doubled charged. I called the hotel to try to get the situation resolved and was told by the hotel controller, Heather and the GM, Michael, that it happens all the time and there was nothing that could be done. No apologies, NOTHING. I'm basically having to go thru my bank to have charges reversed. Whatever happened to good customer service. This property sucks and does not deserve to be under the Hilton Hotel umbrella.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family