Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
Ranked #52 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Los Angeles, California
“great”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was staying here on business and I came down to eat before my meeting a young lady by the name of Kristina was great, friendly and very helpful. The front desk was helpful also and the food from the kitchen was surprisingly tasteful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Metairie, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The complimentary breakfast, dinner and snacks were great. I chose this hotel because it is pet-friendly but I would stay here even without my pet. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have been staying in this hotel every time I come to Dallas for the past 7 years. Even though the hotel is old, it has been kept always in a good condition with replacement of carpets and beds at regular intervals. In my current trip I had an unpleasant experience of having my car broken into by some thug in the parking lot of the hotel. The GPS unit was stolen. Fornt desk manager Sam was very helpful to call the cop and arrange for cleaning of the car. My impression is that, this area has become less safe.

Another unpleasant incident this time is that a package which was sent to me was delivered to me after 2 days of it reaching at the front desk. That too only after I enquired about it.

Room Tip: Do not keep any valuables in your car if you park in this hotel parking lot. .
1 Thank Anil303
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Anil303,
Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Dallas Park Central and for your continued patronage. I'm very sorry about the issues you experienced during your most recent stay. Guest safety is taken very seriously at our location and we strive to make sure that our guest's feel safe when they are here. I am also sorry that you did not promptly receive your delivery. I will address this with my staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. Please allow us another opportunity to make this up to you on your next trip to the area.

Sam P.
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 10 April 2014

LOVE THIS HOTEL!! I too love that they serve a nice hot breakfast and dinner. My room was very nice and clean. Even though I didn't need housekeeping to clean my room every day I was there, they still made sure to leave me clean towels and other supplies in a bag and hang on the outside of my door to make sure I had it if needed. I really appreciated that! I didn't have to hunt someone down for extra towels. All of the employees were so helpful and very friendly. Darlene your the best!!! Thanks for all your help! Good job Hilton! See you next time...

Room Tip: This was my first stay and I was on the 3rd floor. I was in room 321. It was very quiet in my room...
Baton Rouge, United States
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Love this hotel! I love that they serve a nice hot breakfast and a great dinner. It keeps me from having to go out and find something to eat. I also love the full size kitchens they have. I feel very at home.

San Jose, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel used to be my/my colleagues favorite hotel when we stay in Dallas since 2006. Over the last few years, the service went down hill and cleanness of this property as well. We still have love for this hotel. I hope new management will improve the quality and cleanness. We shall see ....

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Naoko A,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback for the Homewood Suites Dallas Park Central. I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stays have not been reflective of the exceptional service we want our guests to have. We appreciate you letting us know and for offering us an opportunity to make up for it. Please allow us to host you again on your next trip to the area. If you need any help with your reservations please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sam P.
972-437-6966
Monument, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I am a loyal HH member and I always try to stay at Hilton or Hilton affiliated hotels. Even though a mistake was made, the staff moved very quickly to fix it and then followed up to make sure everything was great. I appreciated their concern. Amy did a great job. Thanks!