“Hard-to-find 2-bedroom Suite!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central
Ranked #60 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I, and our two grown boys were very comfortable in this two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite. It had a full kitchen, with full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave. The suite had a small dining room table and a living area. The rooms were close to the elevators, but were still quiet! The staff was friendly and kept the hotel and rooms clean. They had complimentary breakfast AND evening meals! The hotel was in a very convenient location. We would definitely stay in this hotel again, and recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
2  Thank Katherine P

Reviewed 10 June 2014

After the prior two nights at another hotel in another city, this HS was very nice and very clean. The bed was awesome and I really enjoy a ceiling fan. Huge room, really can't say enough good things about it. Front desk folks were very friendly. Only complaint would be the parking but in the end not a deal breaker. i would return to this property. Location is not easy but put in the GPS and you will be fine!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The place was booked. The pool was full. Needs some maintenance, especially the elevator drops when you get on it, but not a bad stay at all. Didn't have any issues after we scored some cocoa and hot coffee. The room was clean and smelled nice when we arrived. Lots of kids but they were no issue. Gonna be one of the hotels we consider when we travel to Dallas 3 times a year. Staff were awesome, no issues at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Really enjoy Homewood Suites along with the quality of the staff. The rooms are very quiet and comfortable. I really enjoy Homewood facilities. I have stayed in Homewood Suites in Shreveport also and the quality of the staff in both cities have been great. I would reccomend others to Homewood also because of what you get in their pricing. I feel like living in a nice apartment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 May 2014

After having a great experience at another Homewood Suites we decided to try this one because it's near our granddaughter. Won't make that mistake again! This facility is older and obviously needs updating. We were startled awake @3am by false fire alarm followed by persistent buzzing of hotel alarm clock which we had NOT set. We finally got it to stop by removing batteries. Not a restful beginning! Water pressure at sink was minimal and took forever to get hot water. Fortunately the shower was fine. The next day housekeeping didn't bother to empty our very full trash cans and it seemed like their main cleaning technique was to spray a strongly perfumed deodorizer. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Needless to say we will be looking for another hotel when we visit Dallas next.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Jane R,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Homewood Suites Dallas-Park Central. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than exceptional. I will address your concerns with my entire staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. Please allow us another opportunity to change your mind on your next visit to Dallas.

Sam P.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

First started coming to this hotel in 2012, just finished my 3rd (or 4th) stay and I'll be back in two weeks.
If you are looking for a good place to stay in this area, give Homewood a try. The folks who work here will make you feel right at home - from check in to check out.
Very good room (suite). Great people.
Every employee I experienced was very professional, efficient AND friendly, and that is at least half the reason I go back whenever in this area.
I recommend this property and I am going back. See you there.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan_W63
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our experience with this hotel is mixed. The hotel itself is great. It is beautiful on the the inside, the rooms are big, comfy bed, good breakfast, but the location is less than desirable. I was not comfortable about parking overnight in their lot. The hotel is surrounded by a not so good neighborhood. The safety was so concerning that we opt out of not staying there again against of the great experience that we experienced inside of the hotel building. That is so unfortunate, we loved the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Likecomfort_10,
Thank you for your review of the Homewood Suites Dallas Park Central. I'm glad that you found your room to be spacious and comfortable and our complimentary breakfast was to your liking. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our location. I would like to assure you that guest safety is our top priority. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to show you this on your next trip to the area.

Sam P.