Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslee royfull size fridgedallas market centermedical centerstemmons freewaysocial hourlong staybreakfast and dinnerhome away from homelove fieldshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastclose to downtownhotel shuttleliving roomfront desk staffwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This property earns a three all on its own because Homewood Suites is such a great choice overall. Front desk and circumstance took the other two. Room was clean and housekeeping was really friendly. Property was well maintained, so much so that carpet was fully replaced in the hall outside our room during our stay. The crew doing the work were friendly guys. No complaints there or about the work in general. The negative is that no one ever informed us this was going to occur. Basically we opened the room door to leave to find yellow caution tape strung and taped across the door opening. You know, just like crime scene tape in a tv show. With that "what's going on?" feeling we look both ways to notice that all the carpet, padding, and baseboards were gone. Whew...just a rennovation, no real problem, or is there? Yep, that'd be carpet glue my husband (the first one out the door) just stepped in at the same time the worker was trying to warn him. Luckily, it wiped off and shoes not ruined. No big, yet it was the lack of actual staff ever even informing or in any way acknowledging that this work was in our hallway and we'd be dunking under caution tape to get in and out of our room 2 of the 3 days we stayed. No extra HHonors points offered, no discount, no how was your stay, no nothing really. I mean the desk certainly did their job, day and night, we got checked in and out or purchased from the pantry easy enough, but in a pretty technical and mechanical way. Like I said, nothing wrong with the property or room, there is even new carpet now, but if you are looking for hospitality or that one friendly staff member that really enhances your stay someway, I didn't find that here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Homewood D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear 3DStiles -
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I do apologize that we were not able to exceed your expectations and wow you with hospitality during your stay.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Long weekend with my 3 sisters. Perfect location for getting to everything. Suite was great. People: Superb--Grace, Gracie, Eric and Beth. I know all of their names because I left my bag full of jewelry in the room and realized it two days after check out! Called immediately and all four were delightful, helpful, didn't call me an idiot, understood the importance of fast feedback, and got my jewelry back to me safe and sound. THANK YOU, all FOUR you for being so kind and gracious!

Room Tip: In corner Suite 630 (LR, kitchen, dining, 2B/2B) felt so nice and private. NO AC NOISE!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Cherie C -
Thank you for the kind words and for recognizing the team members that helped make your stay extraordinary.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Over all it was a nice stay, the room was beautiful and very roomy! We had gotten a king bed with a pull out couch. Everything was very clean and the included dinner and breakfast was very very good! However while the king bed was amazing the pull out couch was not, the tiny little trash can was not enough for the 5 people the room is said to hold, plus we were only given 3 towels and one wash rag for all of us... other than these minor thing it was worth the money the staff were nice and it has a pool!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear grilsweekendgetaway -
Thank you for celebrating your bachelorette party with us! Best wishes to the couple!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Spent three nights at this Homewood Suites at Dallas-Market Center and was overall pleased with the stay. I know this is not the highest level of room furnishings and luxuries like you find in the Hilton Hotels but the suites are comfortable and well kept. The furniture in the living room is a bit rudimentary and not the most comfortable but is appropriate for this level of Holton brand hotel. The breakfast was great every morning and was a pleasant start to the day. I was in town for a conference so it was nice not having to find another restaurant to eat at in the morning before my conference. The noise from the I 35 Stemmons freeway is always present but with the AC fan on continuous it drowns the noise out pretty good. The beds were a little too firm for my liking but I am sure some people like them just fine. My only complaint is that the hallway needed vacuuming the entire 3 nights we were there and we walked past the same stuff on the 2nd floor for the entire stay. Room was cleaned everyday but hallway? Overall it was a good stay.

Room Tip: Choose room on west side of building (odd rooms) opposite side of pool - might help cut down on freeway traffic noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Homewood D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear BigEintexas -
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay - I apologize that we may have missed some vacuuming details in the hallway - come back the next time you are in Dallas - we were in the process of replacing that public space carpet during your stay.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Pros: Location to downtown Dallas. Large quiet corner suite at a great price!, Free breakfast (pretty good mix of healthy vs. heart attack specials), Friendly staff. BEDS incredibly comfortable.

Cons: Business Center computer slow & outdated. TV in room outdated and sound level minimal. Snack pantry prices outrageous high prices. $7 for a pint of Hagen Daz?
No magnifying mirrors in bathrooms. Suite kitchen ok, but had to search for dishes, only to
realized they left them in the dishwasher. (They were clean). Not enough coffee in room
for a double suite.

Room Tip: 6th floor suite for large group (We had 4) just really spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear RulaNYC -
Thank you for sharing the good and not so good details of your recent stay. We enjoyed having you as our guest.