“Convenient location, and comfortable, spacious rooms.”

HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Ranked #55 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 5 November 2013

This hotel is located right off the highway, which makes for a convenient stay, but also a noisy one. The noise from the highway was rather loud for a Saturday morning, and I used to live directly off I-30, so I'm used to highway noise. That is not the hotel's fault, really, and other than that it was a great stay. The suites were large, well stocked, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was only so/so, but I hear they have an omelet station and more choices during the weekdays for the business travelers, as well as evening snacks with a free happy hour. Sounds like staying here during the week is the way to go! The pool area and gym looked nice, but we didn't use either, as we were just there to watch a concert at a nearby venue and go home. I would stay here again in a heartbeat if I was in the area. There is a $10 fee to park, but the parking garage is secure and easy to access.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Stayed here for two nights for a business convention. My room was clean and very spacious. The bed and pillows was very comfortable. When checking in, the staff was super friendly and very attentive. I got in late and asked for some suggestions on take out food and the recommended some great spots. The complementary breakfast is tasty and great omelets. Never made it to happy hour but seemed like it would have been a good time!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 29 October 2013

My colleagues and I stayed here for 2 nights in October 2013. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We arrived early and were able to check our luggage with no problems. The included breakfast was very nice with a number of options and the evening get togethers were a nice addition. Good location and secure parking garage. I would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Speedy and friendly staff
Nice clean comfortable rooms -ours had a well stocked kitchenette with stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, and basic kitchen items
Business center, free wifi in the rooms
Small self serve shop for drinks, snacks, forgotten toiletry items
Close to downtown - $18 cab ride away
Made to order omelettes and other breakfast items free with room

The cons: it takes 10-20 minutes for a taxi to get there and if the hotel is sandwiched between residential area and the expressway, so if you're looking for nightlife or food with walking distance, I don't think it exists (although I admit we did not look very hard)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband, two daughters, and I decided to come to Dallas for the State Fair. Initially, I selected another hotel, but I saw Hyatt and clicked on it and the reviews were outstanding. I opted for Hyatt, and my family and I were glad I did. The suite was very comfortable. My daughters stayed in the living area with the sofa bed, and my husband and I had the room. We will definitely come here again the next time we come to Dallas.

Room Tip: Bedroom Suites with the sofa bed are ideal for a family of four.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Abigail G
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I am still staying here and it is day 2 so I think I can add my review. To me the hotel is very convenient to 2 major roads which is great. The rooms are not expensive. There is a secure parking garage. There is a nice clean pool with a hot tub. Clean hotel. Gym is small but clean. So the convenience has been great and I got a room right next to the parking garage and facing the pool. Large closet, nice bathroom, new kitchen, comfy living area. The reason my scores were higher but then overall lower, is because I was on the first floor and the entire time I we in my room in the late evening and early morning, someone would walk back and forth almost non-stop above me. It sounded like an elephant. It was very loud and I could hear if they went in the bathroom, living area or kitchen. I was woken up from my sleep both mornings I've been here and I had long days ahead of me and didn't want to wake up. They are still walking right now. I thought it maybe a hallway but the map layout shows someone is above me. They are also walking back and forth. I'm really disappointed by the thin floors. This hotel has everything else for the price but if you hear your neighbor and can't sleep it's just not a pleasant stay. I can't wait to go home and sleep.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Zionandhickory
Jeff P, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Zionand hickory,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete your review. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed as best we can in this situation.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Please reach out to me directly upon your return and I will ensure your room selection is more to your liking. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 214.378.2301

Jeff Pope

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We choose the Hotel because it has a great location, right on the Expressway, but we never knew about Hotel conditions, it is so dirty, rugs, rooms, dinner room, it has completely lack of maintenance.
Best things, free internet and at five o´clock it is wine, fruit and chips, what a nice hospitality but it could work better if someone cleans!
At night if someone cooks smells to chicken, horrible.
We would never come back, not even price, wine or internet

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Covadonga A
Jeff P, General Manager at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Covadonga A,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review of our property. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

As you can see from previous reviews, this is not typical of our hotel. We take great pride in our facility and only whish that we could have fixed any issues you encountered before you departed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Jeff Pope