“Amazing Service”

Ranked #24 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Hilton Anatole was overbooked, so I stayed directly next door at the Hilton Garden Inn. At first I was upset, but wow, the Hilton Garden Inn turned out great. I have never received such fantastic service by the front desk. They refer to you by name, offered helpful shuttle service, and basically cater to your specific needs. The rooms are a bit outdated, but the hotel is great value. The dinner food is also surprisingly good. I recommend this hotel for value alternate to the Anatole and can't say enough good things about front desk.

1 Thank warrenal
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Hempstead, Texas
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had been staying in the Double Tree in the same area, but needed to add on a second night and there was no availability. I went with price and selecetd the Garden Inn. Upon walking into the lobby I was very pleasantly surprized by the cleanliness, the soaring interior, the glass elevator... wow. We went with the King Suite as it was not much more expensive than a standard queen and were very happy with the enormous size of the room, it's cleanliness, the kurig coffe machine, the modern bathroom... just a great room. The buffet breakfast was very good -- with made-to-order omelets and waffles (in the shape of Texas!) The fitness center was very large and well equipped with everything in excellent working condition. I wish we had stayed here instead of the poorly maintained Double Tree (see my other review for the details... I forgot to mention that the TV in the fitness center was out of order there, though.) The only negative is that the bed and pillows were less plush and comfy than other Hilton properties I have stayed at, but I've never stayed at a Garden Inn, so perhaps it is typical. It's not a deal breaker for me and does not lessen the value. We'll be in Dallas frequently this spring and summer and I'm staying here when we come back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank thkosan
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Mahopac, New York, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times when visiting Dallas fro a trade fair and the hotel and staff continue to do a great job.

The front desk is very helpful and attentive to your needs. the hotel lobby has been undergoing a renovation but you would never know it as the lobby is clean and disruptions kept to a minimum.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Houston, United States
Reviewed 19 January 2014

You get greeted and feel at home from the moment you arrive. Very attentive hotel staff from breakfast to checkout. Hotel has very good food, great wait staff, bartender friendly, dinner crew very attentive

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ThysJones, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Market Center, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Trip Advisor Survey. We greatly appreciate your response and I will share your comments with my staff. We hope to see you when your travels bring you back to Dallas. Have a great 2014!
The Woodlands, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Came in exhausted with specific room needs. Staff was amazingly helpful. Restaurant stayed open to feed us. Food was great. Manager on duty was so helpful and pleasant. Great over all stay. Will book for every wrestling tournament we have in the Dallas area!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Wellington, FL, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Hilton Garden Inn (Market Center, Dallas, TX) offers great value for money. The Business Center is a big plus...and the hot tub is open throughout the year. The breakfast hits the spot! It is about 25 minutes from DFW.....and located near some great restaurants. The internet signal is strong.....and there are many parking spaces in the parking lot.

Pittsburgh
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Under construction so it felt very cramped. I am sure they are not going to be done by targeted date which is Tommorrow. Took over 15 minutes to make a frozen waffle which was not very warm. Place is clean. Bed was uncomfortable Front desk very friendly. Needs improvement in food

• Stayed January 2014