“Great place for family fun!”
Review of SpeedZone

SpeedZone
Ranked #11 of 40 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: SpeedZone Dallas has high octane thrills you won’t find anywhere else. We have Private Meeting/Banquet rooms and picnic pavilions that are the perfect venues for birthdays, parties, corporate parties, events and team building, and family gatherings. Our Full Service on-site catering and Café and Sports Bar options provide a variety of food choices for all types of events. With Slick Trax, Turbo Trax, Arcade, Miniature Golf, Mini Bowling, Dragsters, a Looping Coaster, and so much more, SpeedZone Dallas is the fastest fun around!
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I didn't get a chance to enjoy the Go-Kart action, but I see myself visiting again soon with my son. I will definitely wear closed toe shoes this time, since it will be a planned stop. This is most certainly on my list of things to do in Dallas!
P.S. And I will definitely try the Bungee Attractions!

4  Thank Tovah M

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The best part of speed zone is the drag racing. You drive a long drag racing car down the track. Its on a rail so no steering needed just your fast feet to hit the gas when the lights drop to green. For $16 you get three races. Totally awesome

7  Thank trentster1998
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Went here during our vacation in Dallas to take the family somewhere indoors away from the heat. The games are similar to Dave and busters. This arcade seemed overpriced to us and the racing outside is kinda a joke. Old rinkety cars. I wouldn't waste my money on them. FYI don't go wearing sandals if you want to race. you can't race with sandals.

4  Thank emmam731
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

The whole thing was fun but it was over priced..the best fun was the dragsters they were awesome!!! Because you can controlle some what of it.. you cant controlle the steering wheel but I'm fine with that but you can controlle the gas and you can can hit a button to shift that was awesome!!!....

6  Thank RyanArnold013
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Comfortably the worst karting I've ever come across. Warning signs were the lack of helmets, extra 75 pounds of steel & rubber bumpers and the emphasis on the video game arcade.

Karts are slow, noisy (think chainsaw at full throttle) and poorly maintained. Karts would stall on the track frequently, and there were large disparities in speeds from one to another. A healthy individual could easily out run one of these karts at full throttle, and would definitely corner better.

Staff are inattentive and rushed, and they do not use flags to slow people down when there's an accident/spin/stall. Pre-race safety briefing was unintelligible mumbling.

The "slick trax" are not polished concrete, nor are they slippery. Easier to drift a normal cart on hot dry tarmac.

The "dragsters" run about a hundred feet and are then braked via cable. Sounded like they were governed as well, so very unlikely they're 300hp 0-70mph in 3.5s per the website.

0/10, would not recommend under any circumstances.

2  Thank Jackson R