“The worst experience in my entire life! Humiliating!”
Review of SpeedZone

SpeedZone
Ranked #11 of 39 Fun & Games in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: SpeedZone Dallas has high octane thrills you won’t find anywhere else. We have Private Meeting/Banquet rooms and picnic pavilions that are the perfect venues for birthdays, parties, corporate parties, events and team building, and family gatherings. Our Full Service on-site catering and Café and Sports Bar options provide a variety of food choices for all types of events. With Slick Trax, Turbo Trax, Arcade, Miniature Golf, Mini Bowling, Dragsters, a Looping Coaster, and so much more, SpeedZone Dallas is the fastest fun around!
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My child and I were pit out and falsy accused of finding and stealing a lost cell On The Track that her and I reported that we Seen! How could we get on the track without anyone seeing us? Why would it take two people to pick up a cell and not being seen? Etc! Well, we werent the only two that saw it and reported it being there. But, a lady harrassed my kid and I saying they saw us with a cell. Hell everybody in America has a cell! It was mine duh! I offer everyone to go to my car to check and see my cell. They all refused! I talked to a manager after 6 people teamed up on us. I told two in blue shirts what happened and they said they were going to take care of it. Well they did by calling the police on us like they knew we had it! Oh, Im very pissed now! Then to find out they recorded me! Envaded my privacy, accused of stealing a lost cell that I reported amd never touched, lost time on the unlimited play card, and kick out!!!

13  Thank toritellsit

Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you have never tried those 300HP propane-fueled engines dragsters, its a must. The track is pretty short, not sure about the length, but enough to experience that acceleration rush. The price is 16$ for 3 passes if my memory is correct. They give you a plastic rechargable card initially, so just make sure you have enough money left on that card before waiting in line if you wanna try it a 2nd time!

If you are already a go-kart fan, you won`t have fun there...The tracks are short, the 4-stroke engines are very tired, the seats are not adjustable, so very short back fo the seat to the pedals distance for tall drivers, and on one of the tracks, the tires are as narrow as a mountain bike.

The worst is probably the fact that there is no rules of conduct on the track...Although you hear on the speakers that bumping is forbidden, you can`t expect to pass the slower karts without beeing slammed in a corner...There is nobody on the tracks to flag slow drivers warning them to let you pass if you are faster, and those kids will not let you pass, especially on badly designed track like those...

There is plenty of arcades and a bar in the main building.

Except for the dragster, this is mainly a young kids/family oriented place. The kids will have plenty of fun on the go kart tracks.

4  Thank canadiantrotter
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I didn't get a chance to enjoy the Go-Kart action, but I see myself visiting again soon with my son. I will definitely wear closed toe shoes this time, since it will be a planned stop. This is most certainly on my list of things to do in Dallas!
P.S. And I will definitely try the Bungee Attractions!

4  Thank Tovah M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The best part of speed zone is the drag racing. You drive a long drag racing car down the track. Its on a rail so no steering needed just your fast feet to hit the gas when the lights drop to green. For $16 you get three races. Totally awesome

7  Thank trentster1998
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Went here during our vacation in Dallas to take the family somewhere indoors away from the heat. The games are similar to Dave and busters. This arcade seemed overpriced to us and the racing outside is kinda a joke. Old rinkety cars. I wouldn't waste my money on them. FYI don't go wearing sandals if you want to race. you can't race with sandals.

4  Thank emmam731