“Fabulous fresh food!”

Pho Colonial
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Fabulous fresh food!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Everything I've ordered here is delicious! The ingredients are always fresh, and the service is outstanding! I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

Allen, Texas
“Staple lunch location”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love this place as that it is always my go to with my co-workers. The sesame chicken is always perfect and the fried rice is to die for.

Visited November 2013
“Best Downtown Vietnamese”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My family loves Pho Colonial. We get take out from here at least twice a month. My daughter and I love the Chicken Sate - it's not the Thai skewers - it's chicken with red pepper and jalapeno. If you love spicy food, it's fantastic. The kitchen can moderate the spice. My mother really loves the crispy egg rolls - definitely old school but they're really good too. I've heard the sandwiches are great but since I'm gluten free I can't personally review them. And, the Pho is supposed to be really good but Pho is not my favorite dish.

Tip - this place is only open during the week - at least for now - It's a good idea to call first.

Visited September 2013
Ft. Collins
“Tasty Pho, inexpensive and fast!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

What a treat! I love Pho and this place is a beautiful little restaurant near the Arts District. I was there at an odd time so the dinner crowd hadn't shown up yet, although they took a few take out orders. My dinner was cooking exactly as I ordered it and served with a smile and some swapped pleasantries. Service was right on, food was tasty and I walked away satisfied.

Small chicken pho, egg roll, and water - 9 bucks.

• Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Never had the Pho but...”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I'm Asian so I get a craving for rice sometimes and this is my go to place downtown. I've only had three of the Chef's Specialty Dishes: Sesame Chicken Breast, Sate Chili Chicken Breast, and the Sea Salt Chicken Breast. To me the Sesame Chicken Breast is too sweet. How is that possible right? It was definitely tasty, but soaked in sauce. My favorite would probably the Sea Salt Chicken Breast with the Sate Chili one at a close second. It has just the right amount of spice without being too powerful.

I'm going to try and venture off the usual and try something new next time. The workers are always nice, which can be rare downtown sometimes.

• Visited August 2013