“Simply very good”

Boca Raton, Florida
1,029 restaurant reviews
“Simply very good”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Simple to choose what you want, and appetising when you get it

Tried for a light lunch. Had grilled chicken over rice with various complementary bits. Also tried the similar grilled beef, but over noodles. A portion of chicken summer rolls was very good too.

Not haute cuisine but good at what they do and at a fair price.

Has to be a Very Good rating

• Visited March 2014

Dallas, Texas
“PHO Downtown Dallas Pretty Good”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is an interesting place - the food is good and it is reasonably priced. I am not a fan of the semi-service provided - stand in line to select your food then find a table and the food is delivered.
If you don't know what this stuff is, ask! Because the menu is only semi clear unless you know vietnamese. Seriously. Quite busy at lunch time. Usually a good sign. The tables seemed dirty to me and the clean up people did not seem to care. Which makes me wonder if all Pho's are the same and what goes on in the kitchen. Maybe TMI....

• Visited March 2014
“Fabulous fresh food!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Everything I've ordered here is delicious! The ingredients are always fresh, and the service is outstanding! I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Allen, Texas
“Staple lunch location”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I love this place as that it is always my go to with my co-workers. The sesame chicken is always perfect and the fried rice is to die for.

Visited November 2013
“Best Downtown Vietnamese”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My family loves Pho Colonial. We get take out from here at least twice a month. My daughter and I love the Chicken Sate - it's not the Thai skewers - it's chicken with red pepper and jalapeno. If you love spicy food, it's fantastic. The kitchen can moderate the spice. My mother really loves the crispy egg rolls - definitely old school but they're really good too. I've heard the sandwiches are great but since I'm gluten free I can't personally review them. And, the Pho is supposed to be really good but Pho is not my favorite dish.

Tip - this place is only open during the week - at least for now - It's a good idea to call first.

Visited September 2013