“Great meal”
Review of Wild Salsa

Wild Salsa
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Salsa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #118 of 3,600 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Paul
Description: The idea behind "Wild Salsa" began with a need to bring authentic cultura Mexicana and cuisine to downtown Dallas. In the Texas spirit, we wanted to create a restaurant that brought together pride, celebration and bold flavor for an experience that is truly deliciosa.
Lubbock, Texas
“Great meal”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

It was a very nice atmosphere and close to downtown activities. Parking was somewhat convenient. The prices were reasonable and the food was very good although it was not the typical Mexican restaurant that my family is used to. We really enjoyed the free "paletas" upon leaving. Our waitress was great as were the hostesses.

Ashford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Mexican Food”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

When arriving here I was given a bowl of Nachos and some dip which was really nice. The waiter helped choose a drink as I hadn't heard of some of the cocktails before. The beef quesadillas were really good. I would go back if I am in Texas again.

Texas
“Wild about it!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had just enough time to stop in for a pitcher of Margarita Fresca (perfect for the 4 of us) before the Eddie Izzard show at the Majestic Theater which is within easy walking distance a couple blocks away. Our waiter was busy handling several other tables filled with others planning to see Eddy Izzard but he was friendly and efficient and recommended dishes that he knew could be served and enjoyed before we had to head to the show.

The table green salsa was great. I loved the Chicken Tinga Tacos and the others enjoy the Ceviche de Cameron (generous portion - spicy), the Sonoran Enchiladas, and the Chicken Tinga enchiladas.

I want to come back another time when we don't have to rush off.

1 Thank TexasInga
Houston, Texas
“Great service, Awesome Drinks”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a late Saturday lunch here- the drinks were awesome and the service was great. My friend ordered nachos that she said were really good. I had the chicken fajitas which were good, but the chicken was a little on the dry side. Be sure to look for the brunch menu if you are there on a weekend- they offer some special drinks/meals from that. Will definitely be back!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ebaxter01
Dallas, Texas
“Great service, delicious food, awesome happy hour!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I visit this restaurant at least twice a week, if not more.. their shrimp tacos and guacamole are the bomb, and i request my favorite server, tracey, each time!! My personal favorite drinks the happy hour sangria for $5! And its a decent size i only need one! Live downtown and this one of my favorites!

• Visited June 2014

Been to Wild Salsa? Share your experiences!