US$142
US$132
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$144
Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$283
US$275
  • Restaurant
All reviewsself parkgalleria areadirectly across the streetroom servicejunior suitemodern lookvalet parkingindoor poolrooms are largecorner suiteper dayroom keybusiness centerlobbyelevatorcouchtollway
Reviewed 1 December 2011

The hotel is gorgeous and service is fantastic. Front desk and waitstaff in the bar were both as nice as could be. My only complaint was the mandatory valet parking for $25/night - if I had known that I'd have parked elsewhere because that is outrageous.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmilyB3100
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I don't know if this review really counts because i have stayed here every week for almost 6 months, however, i will continue. this is a very nice hotel right next to the galleria, so you're close to shopping and great eats. the hotel is trendy, but not like "aLoft" trendy, it still feels like a home away from home. they treat their platinum guests very well and they have some great food at their restaurant. breakfast is free for plats!

only downside is the valet parking/self park issue. valet is $24/night and self park is $18. If you're traveling for business you won't feel the costs, but if it's for pleasure this can really affect the budget.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here during the Thanksgiving holiday and found it to be a very nice property. The location is great - you can walk across the street to the Galleria mall which is great on Black Friday - no parking hassles! Only drawbacks were a limited menu at the restaurant and very poor telelvision reception on our room which faced the lobby. Relatives room on the street side had no problems. Staff are very nice, self parking is convenient, and the rooms are very modern and comfortable. Great bed and robes are a nice touch.

Room Tip: Realize that some rooms face the lobby and some have an outside view. If you care about this, be sure to ask when making a reservation.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 November 2011

After a long day at work and afternoon drive to Dallas, my wife a I enjoyed a drink at the bar when we arrived. Bryant, the Director of martini and scotch distribution, made our experience quite nice. After allowing us to taste several kinds of scotch, his suggestions led us to order wisely and enjoy every sip. Not only did he provide us some helpful tips for our scotch selection, he explained the art of making a perfect martini! Thanks to Bryant, we had a very nice evening at the Le Meridien.

Room Tip: Take a look at the online pricing through SPG.com. You will often find junior suites for under $100.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2011

Stayed there on 11/23/11 using my SPG and had a beautiful room on the 10th floor. The manager who greeted me when I arrived was courteous and helpful as was everyone else I dealt with. I love the lobby and layout of this place and the room was perfect for a techie like me. The exercise facility is very good, but I didn't use the pool so no comment on that but others were using it and looked like they were having a blast.
Parking was convenient although I hate paying for these things.
If I have any complains it's the shower which is old and not as pretty or modern as hotels like this usually have but it was more than adequate and did the trick.
highly recommend.