All reviewsself parkgalleria areadirectly across the streetroom servicejunior suitemodern lookvalet parkingrooms are largecorner suiteper daycoffee makerbusiness centerlobbyelevatorcouchtollwayhip
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a three-day getaway piggybacking on a work trip. The hotel is unapologetically outdated. For $200/night for their king "suite" I expected some, or ANY, convenient toiletries. There's no standard shower cap, cotton balls, q-tips, the room did not even have a coffee pot. Heck, our room didn't even have a pen or paper! The hotel rooms are not very well maintained. Each light fixture in the room had a different style and colored lightbulb, most were fluorescent lights which is exceptionally unflattering and hard on the eyes ( not to mention cheap). Our shower and sink faucet were damaged and it was impossible to figure out the hot water sensitivity. Worst of all, the bathroom was dirty, with mildew in the corners of the tub and floors.

Service was frustrating, too. I had a pretty bad migraine one night (probably thanks to the fluorescent lights). I went to the front desk to see if they had Tylenol and the receptionist directed me to a vending machine on the third floor. The vending machine was full of everything you'd expect of a vending machine... snacks. The closest thing to Tylenol was a selection of lifesavers. We ended up walking to the corner gas station instead.

I will say the hotel restaurant had a great breakfast menu. Service is exceptionally slow but the food is somewhat worth it. And the hotel location is ideal- across from a massive mall and near the major roadways to get around. I gave 3 stars for location and food.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Sara J,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that the style of our room was not what you were looking for as well as the lack of service you received. We appreciate your comments and we will correct the issues. We will be undergoing renovation in a few months; therefore I hope you will give us another chance for your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the lot Meridian to get away from hurricane Harvey down in Houston it was a last-minute booking my company sent me up here to stay to get away for havoc. The hotel is nice in the lobby I was upgraded to a suite which was very nice and big. The front desk was helpful for the most part but I guess it depended on who was working. A very nice young lady of Eritrean on Ethiopian decent helped me get booked and she was very nice throughout my stay. On another occasion the desk clerk were ok I asked for a coffee maker that never came but I guess that's minor in the grand scheme of things. The hotel is right across the street from the galleria and there are a lot of stores around. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel seems to be an old hotel that has been "upgraded." It has an internal courtyard that many of the rooms look on to rather than having an outdoor facing window. That doesn't bother me.

What was strange was how dated the hotel felt for a Le Meridien. Room was large with a sitting area. Decor like an aLoft. Bathrooms need to be updated. Very dated. Dirty shower curtain. Plastic soap and Kleenex holders. In room dining menus and other hotel information guides are stained and tattered.

I didn't have much time with this staff, but they were friendly and helpful upon check in.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank CPNY25
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear CPNY25,
Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. I am sorry that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Cleanliness of the hotel is one of our priorities and it is disappointing to hear that we fall short in that aspect, but I am glad that our staff service met your expectation.
I hope you will choose to stay with us again during your next visit to Dallas.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our 3 night stay at the Le Meridian, but there seemed to be many details the hotel management is missing. Our room was clean and nicely appointed. Housekeeping did not make the pull out sofa one day? We have never seen a smaller bar of soap for bathing! One bottle of water per day for 3 people!! The internet was ridiculously slow, impossible to even open an app. We asked about the internet and were told to try the lobby connection.
We will try another Starwood property on our next trip to Dallas.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Since I was a kid I'd aways wanted to stay at a Le Meridien hotel. I finally did. The hotel tries for a sheek or chic look. Unfortunately the scuffed room door and chipped paint in room detracted. Also there is no business center in hotel for printing etc. Got charged $ 20 night for parking.

Room Tip: rooms on inside over look hotel atrium and on the outside over look the street
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
GM_RolandMaldonado, General Manager at Le Meridien Dallas by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Tom9078,
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectation during your stay, especially since we were your prefer hotel at a young age. We do charge for parking due to the competitive pricing in the area. We also offer a business center in the hub, where you can print as well. Please accept my apology for you not being informed about our business center.