“Very Impressed!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very Impressed!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

A top notch hotel with outstanding customer service, amenities and ambiance to make a business trip a relaxing as can be. The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, and there is ample working space. Enjoyed the room themes.... and don't get me started about the hotel bar :-)
Definitely a place I would look forward to staying at again – either business or personal travel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Jeff E!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had an outstanding business trip visit at Hotel ZaZa last month. The suite themes are definitely eclectic!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as the Z team will create a signature visit for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

My daughter, her best friend and I had a delightful time at Hotel Zaza Dallas last month. From the moment we entered your front entrance and were greeted by the guys who loaded our bags and whisked away our car, to the wonderful treatment at the front desk, to the ooos and aahs as we walked in our suite, to the wait staff at breakfast and on and on, we have never been treated better. Comfortable beds, pillows, robes, amazing lotions and great bathrooms are the hallmarks of a fabulous hotel experience for me and Hotel Zaza has all that and more. In fact, just recently the head of housekeeping, Zack, provided his time to help me with information I needed to identify the awesome lotions we used that weekend. As they say...It's the little things...

Room Tip: They even have room air filters in each room. Turn it on and it will lull you to sleep.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Bips!

Thank you for the great review regarding your recent visit at Hotel ZaZa. I am pleased to read that you had a lovely time at the hotel with your daughter and best friend! We definitely know that the little things count. I will commend Zach for providing superb service to you during your stay!

Please give us a shout when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my teams create a signature visit for you! We love ya!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

Really enjoyed my stay here. We were upgraded to a balcony suite with 2 king beds as a New Year's gift. I ended up staying with 2 buddies as we were in town for the Cotton Bowl at AT&T Stadium, and it was probably too nice for us. LOL. But, the next time I'm in Dallas with the wife, ZaZa will be my first choice! Thanks to everyone who helped make our stay a great one!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Bo D!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay at Hotel ZaZa during New Years! The balcony suites are awesome. I am glad you enjoyed the accommodations!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as my team will create a signature visit for you! We love ya at ZaZa!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

The Magnificent 7 suites are on some next level ish that any aggressive business personality can appreciate and throw one hell of an after party (if u wish), or just relax solo while surrounded by lux life. The staff accommodate and protect the culture of higher expectations. Thank u ZaZa staff and Nuss for greatness in Dallas. -CraigAlan

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Craig!

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay at the Z. The Magnificent Seven Suites are definitely a treat to experience.

In regards to the staff, I am happy you found the service superb! Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Flint, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the hotel on multiple occasions and absolutely love the experience every time!!! It is a fantastic hotel which is located close enough to the McKinney nightlife but tucked enough off the main strip to give the illusion you are away from the city. The Spa services, staff, rooms, and decor have been top notch every stay. The last stay was for our anniversary and we were upgraded to the Leonardo Suite which was amazing and more than we would ever expect. Thank you to Zaza and their staff for the wonderful experiences and we will always stay when we are in the area!!!

Room Tip: The balcony rooms are beautiful and there is no problem with noise filtering in from DJs on Saturday...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Jason F!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had an amazing experience at Hotel ZaZa last summer. The Leonardo Suite is definitely a fabulous suite! I am glad you were upgraded to the spectacular room for your anniversary!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create another signature visit for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

We thank you for a great time in Dallas. Love the property, the décor and especially the service. Rudy was super helpful as were all we met.
Thanks!! We will be sure to stop in again soon and recommend the ZaZa to all we meet!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
John R!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a great time at Hotel ZaZa recently. I will definitely commend Rudy for providing excellent service to you during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

Great hotel experience with an excellent staff. The accommodations were both unique and comfortable. The Monarch Restaurant served a great tasting breakfast. All-in-all, a top shelf hotel experience...

• Stayed December 2013
MarkC3156!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a great experience at Hotel ZaZa & the Monarch recently!

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!