“Hotel ZaZa was a pleasant surprise”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very New York with a combination of funk and chic. The staff greeted me as if they knew me upon check in and I was escorted to my room by a young woman at the front desk to see if the room were to my liking. That is service. Also, everyone looks good with ZaZa lights...low and with candles burning, beautifully fragrant (not strong). My bed was extremely comfortable and I had room for all my cosmetics. I ate at the restaurant and used the bar and must say even on a week night it was hopping. There was always some nice amenity on the floor or in the front vestibule. I would recommend the hotel, location, and accommodations. for something special, though, you must check out the suites. You could have an army stay with you. Great place to visit. I'll be back.

Room Tip: ask for a suite.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

DiscerningWoman!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. I am happy you enjoy the ZaZa candles! The fragrance is definitely delightful.

In regards to the suites, they are a must experience! Our Concept & Magnificent Seven Suites are eclectic and inviting.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Stayed at ZaZa for Valentines's Day and had a wonderful time. We were upgraded at check in to the new Bungalows and we're blown away by the amenities and decor. We were not only shuttled to Savor at Kyle Warren Park for dinner, but picked up in the ZaZa car when we were ready to come back. From the valets to the front desk to the bartenders at Dragonfly, everyone at ZaZa was very helpful and genuinely enjoyed their jobs. My favorite hotel in Dallas!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dfdhoward!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic time at Hotel ZaZa on Valentine's Day. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z!

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!

Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stay at Hotel ZaZa once a month. The team is always friendly and professional. The food is great and the new Bungalows are awesome. I have has several Board meetings there and the event staff makes sure the AV, food and service is professional and attentive. Kristina at the front desk attends to every detail and can direct you to all the services available on the property

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Erik A!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am happy to read that you always have a thoroughly enjoyable stay at Hotel ZaZa. I will definitely commend Kristina for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 11 February 2014

My first stay at Hotel ZaZa Dallas and was very pleased with the service and staff. I stayed in a suite and had more than ample room and accommodations. Very comfortable and at home. Mr. Kenneth McKnight, Concierge, went out of his way to insure that I had everything I needed to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Thanks for a job well done.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Ron W!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful first visit at Hotel ZaZa! Kenneth will be commended for providing superb service to you during your stay at the hotel. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Everything was first class, even a surprise chocolate cake with milk left in the room. The customer service, including valet car transportation, was excellent. The bar, restaurant, rooms, and common areas, were inviting.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

tander6854!

Thank you for the excellent feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. First class! LOVE IT!

Come on back for another signature ZaZa experience! The ZaSpa is a great place to invigorate the senses...

We love ya!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Just got back from a girls' weekend at the Hotel ZaZa-what a wonderful experience! Everything was top-notch, from the service to the food to the people watching. The friendly staff made my friend and I feel so comfortable and pampered - I can't wait to go back! We did not have a spa treatment there, but had breakfast every day and lunch one day. The food was great, it is a beautiful property, and it is very close to the West Village shopping/dining area. We used the complimentary shuttle several times but were also able to walk to many restaurants and a yoga studio. I definitely recommend Hotel ZaZa!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

kcjcStLous_Mo!

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am happy to read that you had a fabulous girls' weekend at Hotel ZaZa! The Dragonfly definitely whips up delish meals!

Come on back soon for another z-mazing visit! Explore the serene world of ZaSpa when you return...we love ya!

Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Having stayed in most of the better hotels in Dallas, I wound up at ZaZa since I was traveling with a few other guys and they wanted to check it out. Very nice and stylish rooms and reasonably quiet when we checked in during the early afternoon. But arriving back at the hotel in the late evening was a different story. A mob scene. The hotel lobby was packed as was the pool area. Awesome as that was, it also seemed to never end. Forget sleeping unless you take a half dozen Ambien. So if you want action, liveliness, and an all night party, this is the spot. If not, check in across the street at the Crescent Court.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

TOWestonCT,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit at Hotel ZaZa. I apologize for the noise during your night with us. We sometimes have a lively crowd when events our held at the hotel.

Please touch base when you have an opportunity, as I would like to gather more details concerning your experience at the hotel.

Avi Niego