“A wonderful stay.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Kansas City, Kansas
“A wonderful stay.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Trendy, artsy, and elegant. An absolutely beautiful hotel with a friendly staff, nice restaurant/bar, and lovely outdoor pool. The valet was so nice, accommodating, and speedy. The rooms were very big and comfortable. Overall, a great stay in Dallas.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Danielle B!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am happy to read that you find Hotel ZaZa to be an elegant & artsy hotel! Comfort is definitely key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature visit for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

Kenneth our concierge insured we were welcomed and personally escorted to our room. He assisted us with dinner recommendations, reservations and transportation to and from our theater. So very nice to be able to stay in Dallas and have personal transportation within the 5 mile radius of all there is to see and do in Uptown Dallas. Genuine hospitality and uniquely appointed rooms. Nice property.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Mary M!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. Kenneth is one of our rock stars! I will make sure he is commended for providing excellent service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Terrific hotel property--great location in heart of Uptown with some urban hip to it. Service was outstanding across the board. Special thanks to Kristina at the front desk for all her help and graciousness with my needing stay an extra day.

Room Tip: balcony suites are fun
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Gavin!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! I will make sure Kristina is commended for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas. We love ya at ZaZa!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Very New York with a combination of funk and chic. The staff greeted me as if they knew me upon check in and I was escorted to my room by a young woman at the front desk to see if the room were to my liking. That is service. Also, everyone looks good with ZaZa lights...low and with candles burning, beautifully fragrant (not strong). My bed was extremely comfortable and I had room for all my cosmetics. I ate at the restaurant and used the bar and must say even on a week night it was hopping. There was always some nice amenity on the floor or in the front vestibule. I would recommend the hotel, location, and accommodations. for something special, though, you must check out the suites. You could have an army stay with you. Great place to visit. I'll be back.

Room Tip: ask for a suite.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
DiscerningWoman!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. I am happy you enjoy the ZaZa candles! The fragrance is definitely delightful.

In regards to the suites, they are a must experience! Our Concept & Magnificent Seven Suites are eclectic and inviting.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed at ZaZa for Valentines's Day and had a wonderful time. We were upgraded at check in to the new Bungalows and we're blown away by the amenities and decor. We were not only shuttled to Savor at Kyle Warren Park for dinner, but picked up in the ZaZa car when we were ready to come back. From the valets to the front desk to the bartenders at Dragonfly, everyone at ZaZa was very helpful and genuinely enjoyed their jobs. My favorite hotel in Dallas!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dfdhoward!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic time at Hotel ZaZa on Valentine's Day. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z!

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

I stay at Hotel ZaZa once a month. The team is always friendly and professional. The food is great and the new Bungalows are awesome. I have has several Board meetings there and the event staff makes sure the AV, food and service is professional and attentive. Kristina at the front desk attends to every detail and can direct you to all the services available on the property

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Erik A!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am happy to read that you always have a thoroughly enjoyable stay at Hotel ZaZa. I will definitely commend Kristina for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!
Gladewater, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My first stay at Hotel ZaZa Dallas and was very pleased with the service and staff. I stayed in a suite and had more than ample room and accommodations. Very comfortable and at home. Mr. Kenneth McKnight, Concierge, went out of his way to insure that I had everything I needed to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Thanks for a job well done.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Ron W!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful first visit at Hotel ZaZa! Kenneth will be commended for providing superb service to you during your stay at the hotel. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!