“First stay at Hotel ZaZa”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 7 March 2014

From the minute you pull in the grand entrance, there is staff there waiting to help assist you, no matter what your needs might be. The hotel is beautiful and unique. The best part is it feels cozy, yet trendy and grand at the same time. Rudy was there instantly with a giant smile on his face directing us to where we needed to go, and almost sensed what we were thinking. Lewis at the bar in the restaurant was darling. He made us feel right at home! For the first time in years I indulged in a spa day. What a great day that was. There wasn't enough Tisha could do. If we were waiting for our next treatment she was there wondering if we needed a bite to eat or something to drink. The location of the hotel is within walking distance of everything. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!

Room Tip: I like staying facing the front, so I can enjoy the activity from the spacious balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

KathyMadsen!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a terrific stay at Hotel ZaZa recently. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z! I am happy you had a delightful experience at the spa! I will make sure Tisha, Louis & Rudy are commended for providing fantastic service to you during your stay!

Please touch base when your travels return you to the Big D, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,205)

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is a boutique hotel. It is in a neighborhood that was convenient for my stay in Dallas. The service was OUTSTANDING! Thank you Hotel ZaZa! However, though the room was quite large and nicely appointed, it was dark and a little shabby. It could use some sprucing up. The linens on the beds were beautiful, very clean and very comfy! The restaurant had a lovely breakfast menu, the food was delicious and again, the service was outstanding. I would stay there again, bu ask for a brighter, lighter room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

susu7515,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit at Hotel ZaZa! I am happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere of Hotel ZaZa. Comfort is key at the Z!

In regards to the Dragonfly, I am happy to read that you had a lovely experience at the restaurant!
The food is definitely delish.

Please contact me regarding your guest room, as I would like to gather more details concerning your visit.

Avi Niego
Director of Operations
Hotel ZaZa
ANiego@hotelzaza.com

Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Work trip, lots of stress, lots of driving in Dallas traffic, but, staying Zaza, just improves your outlook on the day, and then you can't wait to get back to the hotel. Dragonfly is a great place for a business lunch as well, and the pork carnitas quesadilla on the bar menu at the end of the day.. Well, it's perfect. Doesn't fill you up, and you re-adjust your outlook. This place rocks..

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Gerard!

Thank you for the awesome review! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa last month! The Z is a great place to unwind and refresh!

In regards to the Dragonfly, the restaurant serves up delish dishes! I am happy you enjoyed the pork carnitas quesadillas.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I wil have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband had made reservations for Valentine's weekend at Hotel ZaZa nearly a year ago and we were very pleased! The hotel and the rooms are beautiful and customer service was first rate! Patricia was so friendly and helpful each and every time we saw her and it was evident that she really wanted to make our stay the best it could possibly be. Each time we saw her she wanted to know if there was anything else she could provide. Kenneth was undoubtedly the most helpful and friendly concierge we have ever encountered. Everyone else at Hotel ZaZa seemed to be determined to make sure we had a great experience. We are hoping to get reservations for Valentine's weekend next year! Terri

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I highly recommend Hotel ZaZa and the Dragonfly restaurant at the hotel. Went to the hotel last minute with my wife to make up for a Valentine's weekend that we were both sick for. The hotel is beautiful inside and out, the rooms are great and the restaurant is very nice. What sets ZaZa apart are the people and their customer service attitude and passion - top notch all the way around. From the valet to the front desk to the restaurant etc... We had a great time!
We had tickets to see a show at the Winspere Opera House and when I asked the best way to get there the valet offered to drive us over in one of two house cars. Even better when the show was over we called the hotel and they sent Ian over once again to pick us up!
Shout out also to Steven in the Dragonfly restaurant who made our dining experience exceptional with his great service!
I highly recommend this hotel and we will be going back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

ProsperTraveler!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a great visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! Valentines Day ZaZa style is definitely something special!

In regards to customer service, comfort and guest satisfaction are key at the Z. I will make sure Ian & Steven are commended for providing superb service to you during your visit at the hotel.

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Definitely recommend this hotel for business or personal travel. Very comfortable with all the amenities - VERY clean and well maintained.
Nice location - central to many restaurants and shopping as well.
Close to businesses.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Ann S!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. The hotel is definitely located in a great spot in Dallas!

Come on back for another z-mazing visit, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Trendy, artsy, and elegant. An absolutely beautiful hotel with a friendly staff, nice restaurant/bar, and lovely outdoor pool. The valet was so nice, accommodating, and speedy. The rooms were very big and comfortable. Overall, a great stay in Dallas.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Danielle B!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am happy to read that you find Hotel ZaZa to be an elegant & artsy hotel! Comfort is definitely key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature visit for you. We love ya at ZaZa!