“Unexpected Surprises!”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 3 April 2014

My family and I visited hotel ZaZa on a trip for a few days and we were taken by the beauty of the hotel. Their was great service! Me and my family enjoyed the room and the hotel.The staff that cleaned our room was amazing and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Rana!

Thank you for the great feedback! I am pleased to read that you and your family had a lovely stay at Hotel ZaZa. Comfort, excellent service & an eclectic atmosphere are key at the Z.

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the ZaZa world, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nicely appointed modern hotel. I particularly like the photos in the very comfortable rooms. Very popular poolside nightspot. Might be too noisy for your tastes if you aren't attending the festivities. Very cordial and attentive staff

Room Tip: Pick a room that does not overlook the pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Frank N!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy to read that you had a fantastic experience at Hotel ZaZa last year! ZaZa Poolside is one of the many gems of the Z! I am glad you received superb service during your stay at the hotel.

Please touch base when you are ready to plan another trip to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature visit for you. We love ya!

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

My company held it's annual meeting and reception at hotel ZaZa. Very happy with the service starting at the front desk all the way to valet and room care. Comfortable room, perhaps the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. Loved it. Top notch. Later in the evening, several in my group went to the hotel pool area which is also a bar. We were not offered bar service of any type, leading to one in my group to go to the bar to ask for drinks. The crowd was mostly younger... Seemed to be very popular with young attractive women. Room was quite. I did not hear much if any noise from the hall, other than the guest in the next room letting the door slam shut each time they left the room.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

BigTeddyDub!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

In regards to ZaZa Poolside, the area is an excellent nightlife scene!

Please touch base when you would like to z-scape back to ZaZa, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I celebrate our anniversary every year at a local hotel in Dallas, where we live.

This year, we decided on Zaza. We arrived and were taken in by the normal, yet very refined staff at every corner.

When we checked in, we had mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary. We decided at the last minute to go ahead and try the Dragonfly as our dinner destination (because Stephen Pyles was closed on Sunday night). The food was very good. Drinks were even better, but what took us by surprise was how very helpful and professional, yet friendly and easy to know the staff was. Steve was an excellent server, and took care of every part of our night - made us feel very special. We ate inside, then moved outside for more drinks and a smoke. Everything was just SO EASY. It was as though we were rock stars (regrettably, we are quite the opposite of rock stars)

Then we returned to our room to find that they had treated us yet again for our anniversary with a gift with a personal note hand written by the very gentleman that had checked us in to our room. Zach - we thank you for making this a very special anniversary, and one we will brag on to many of our friends.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have a better view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Duane P!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you and your wife had a fantastic anniversary celebration at Hotel ZaZa recently. The Z is a great place to celebrate any special occasion!

In regards to the Dragonfly, I am happy you both had a fabulous time at the restaurant. I will make sure Steve is commended for providing superb service to you! Zach is another one of our rock stars; he will be praised for his kind gesture during your visit!

Please touch base when you would like to plan your next z-mazing ZaZa visit, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed here for a work trip in January, and found the hotel very comfortable and trendy. The service was excellent, but the wines (even house wines) were pretty pricey ($16 for a house cab). If you walk across the street to Morton's steakhouse, you can enjoy an extremely awesome happy hour! The wines and drink specials are great, as are the food specials! I would suggest the trio of filets for under $10!

The rooms at the ZaZa were really comfortable and large. There are wonderful amenities in the room that add to the comfort. Also, be careful in the elevator....it's pretty dark in there.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

bruno811!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa a few months ago! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

In regards to the wine and food specials, come on back soon for another savory experience at the Dragonfly & Hotel ZaZa! We love ya!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I have stayed at the Zaza in Houston but until this week, had never stayed at the Dallas hotel. Loved the hotel! The beds were amazing! We want to buy a mattress and would love to know the brand! A friend lost a very expensive bracelet. The hotel staff found it and returned it to her. Another friend left a package in the lobby restroom. The staff had the package. That says a lot about how well a hotel is run and staffed! I hope they read this and will share the mattress information!

Room Tip: Room 349 has 2 king beds! Huge room with a balcony, painted a beautiful blue color with a crystal ch...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

BeauxW!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! In regards to the mattress, I will send the information to you. I am happy you found the beds AMAZING!

Also, I am glad your friends' missing items were recovered! Excellent service is key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We just had the most incredible stay this Friday night! My husband made reservations there to celebrate our anniversary and the staff made it so special for us. From the minute we drove up we were greeted with friendly smiles and such kindness. Everyone we met gave us exceptional customer service and we were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by our name each time. Our stay exceeded our expectations and we have had fun telling everyone we know about our experience there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Roxanne M!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am happy to read that you had a wonderful anniverary celebration at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!