“A great atmosphere”

Ranked #3 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
San Francisco, California
“A great atmosphere”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I spent one night here recently on a business trip and have quickly added it to my "place to stay when in Dallas" list. I arrived late in the evening, but was happy to find the front desk staff as pleasant and engaging. When I arrived in my room I had a plate of fresh fruit waiting for me, which was perfect as I had arrived from the West Coast and missed dinner -- a healthier option was just right prior to getting some shut eye. The beds were comfortable, great water pressure in the showers and real soap (not just body wash as some hotels have moved to in order to save $$). Check out was easy and I was able to jump right in a cab waiting out front -- no arrangements needed and no wait. All in all, a great first experience and one I hope to repeat next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
tvl4fun13!

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at the Z! We know how important the little touches are for our guests.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (268)
Newcastle, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Room's are lovely, the atmosphere is really nice and make you feel that your are on a island somewhere. The pool is packed and a more younger crowd that likes to party. I love how on each floor in the mornings they have a coffee bar, and in the afternoon on the main floor they have cookies and something you can get to drink. The driver will take you where you need to go. Will be back :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank debikc4
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
debikc4!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa recently. The hotel is a great place to celebrate any special occasion!

In regards to the Butler's Pantry, I am happy you enjoyed the complimentary coffee and tea service! The morning treats are just some of the many gems of the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!
Cairo
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love staying at this very romantic and elegant small hotel, very good service and close to all kind of attractions. Nice facilities and great club, the dragon fly. I would stay there each time I visit Dallas.

Room Tip: Special suites are the way to go
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Mohamed Atef H!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a nice visit at Hotel ZaZa last year! Excellent service is key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I decided to take a short trip from New Orleans to visit friends in Dallas. We opted to stay at the Hotel ZaZa instead of staying at our friends' home. We chose Hotel ZaZa after reading the reviews. We were impressed that the hotel personally responded to the bad reviews by trying to see how they could improve those guests' experiences the next time. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the hotel. Upon our arrival the staff made us feel welcomed. When we checked in, Adam upgraded our room without us asking since our original reservation may have been affected by noise from construction. I wish we could have had an opportunity to dine at the Dragonfly but we did make time to have cocktails in the bar. I definitely would recommend this for young professionals. Love the area, too. We hope to return again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elizabeth M
Elizabeth M!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you and your husband had a nice visit in Dallas recently. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z! I will make sure Adam is commended for providing superb service to you during your stay.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!
Westport, Connecticut
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Having just spent 3 days at the Zaza, this will be the only hotel we use in Dallas.
The facility, food and location were great. But even better, the staff were amazingly helpful. The parking attendants had time saving directions. Brittany at the front desk was so helpful to my daughter, going above and beyond to help us find an apartment in Dallas.
I can't wait to return to the Zaza!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Bob C!

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful 3-day visit at Hotel ZaZa recently. Excellent service is key at the Z!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We booked a room a room by phone and mentioned it was for our anniversary. We got a deal with free valet parking and breakfast. When we arrived we were treated like royalty. We were upgraded to a huge suite. We were shocked. The room was amazing. We went down to the pool and enjoyed two free drinks while watching the cool scene at the pool. Later, champagne & strawberries were sent to our room. In the morning, we enjoyed a wonderful (free) breakfast. Then we lounged by the pool til noon (checkout time.)
We will come back. What a treat! Right up there with Four Seasons in service & amenities!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Steve P!

Thank you for the excellent feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! The Z is all about providing a luxurious experience! ZaZa Poolside is one of the many gems of the hotel; I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere!

Please touch base when you are ready to plan another eclectic visit at the Z, as my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya!
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

City in uptown Dallas with great spa. The pool is small and is more for social gatherings than a quiet afternoon. It gets really crowded and busy on weekends especially private parties. I love the pantry next to the elevator on every floor (4 floors) where they serve hot beverages up until 11am. Nice touch! Our room was located next to some construction area and could be noisy on weekdays. On a Friday night, housekeeping came to my room at 9pm to turn down the bed - that was odd, to me. Love the restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. My favorite part was the spa, albeit small the service was wonderful, just what I needed. Thank you.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
koheve!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed ZaSpa in Dallas! The spa is one of the many gems of the Z.

In regards to the Dragonfly, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the food at the restaurant!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!