“Over the top! Staff went way above and beyond!!!”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Start to finish experience exceeded expectations. Staff professional and extremely helpful and prompt. Room was out of this world! No complaints whatsoever. Located right in the middle of plenty of nightlife within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Ted H!

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

ZaZa is not your typical hotel...in a good way of course. Starting with the staff, they are there to make your stay the best it can be and are happy to do it. I love service with a smile! We were upgraded to a bungalow and it was beautiful and private! The bed and pillows were premium quality and very comfortable. Right outside our bungalow was a nice counter of goodies for us to snack on and even a nice beverage cooler and coffee bar. The best part was that these snacks were complimentary.This made me happy as so many times one gets nickled and dimed. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

svherman!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa. I am happy to read that you had a delightful stay at the hotel! The Bungalows are definitely worth experiencing!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My girls surprised me for my birthday with a trip to zaza. Front desk upgraded us to a bungalow when we showed up. Kris the bellman escorted us over in a fancy golf cart. Room service brought a birthday cake on the house. Dragonfly pool made me feel young again. Only good things from this hotel. A trip for the memory bank. Thanks for your impeccable service.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Chelseybernard

Chelseybernard!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. Kris will be commened for providing superb service to you!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I spent one night here recently on a business trip and have quickly added it to my "place to stay when in Dallas" list. I arrived late in the evening, but was happy to find the front desk staff as pleasant and engaging. When I arrived in my room I had a plate of fresh fruit waiting for me, which was perfect as I had arrived from the West Coast and missed dinner -- a healthier option was just right prior to getting some shut eye. The beds were comfortable, great water pressure in the showers and real soap (not just body wash as some hotels have moved to in order to save $$). Check out was easy and I was able to jump right in a cab waiting out front -- no arrangements needed and no wait. All in all, a great first experience and one I hope to repeat next time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

tvl4fun13!

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at the Z! We know how important the little touches are for our guests.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Room's are lovely, the atmosphere is really nice and make you feel that your are on a island somewhere. The pool is packed and a more younger crowd that likes to party. I love how on each floor in the mornings they have a coffee bar, and in the afternoon on the main floor they have cookies and something you can get to drink. The driver will take you where you need to go. Will be back :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debikc4
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

debikc4!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa recently. The hotel is a great place to celebrate any special occasion!

In regards to the Butler's Pantry, I am happy you enjoyed the complimentary coffee and tea service! The morning treats are just some of the many gems of the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas! We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I love staying at this very romantic and elegant small hotel, very good service and close to all kind of attractions. Nice facilities and great club, the dragon fly. I would stay there each time I visit Dallas.

Room Tip: Special suites are the way to go
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Mohamed Atef H!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a nice visit at Hotel ZaZa last year! Excellent service is key at the Z.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I decided to take a short trip from New Orleans to visit friends in Dallas. We opted to stay at the Hotel ZaZa instead of staying at our friends' home. We chose Hotel ZaZa after reading the reviews. We were impressed that the hotel personally responded to the bad reviews by trying to see how they could improve those guests' experiences the next time. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience at the hotel. Upon our arrival the staff made us feel welcomed. When we checked in, Adam upgraded our room without us asking since our original reservation may have been affected by noise from construction. I wish we could have had an opportunity to dine at the Dragonfly but we did make time to have cocktails in the bar. I definitely would recommend this for young professionals. Love the area, too. We hope to return again

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth M

Elizabeth M!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you and your husband had a nice visit in Dallas recently. Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z! I will make sure Adam is commended for providing superb service to you during your stay.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Houston, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya!