“Luxurious and Eclectic”
Review of Hotel ZaZa Dallas

Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Ranked #2 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

First stay at this property located in the Arts District. Reception was friendly and fast and employee made sure we were aware that hotel would provide transportation up to 5 miles away. Weather was nice so we were able to walk to dining spots so didn't use.. Nice spacious room and bath with comfortable bed and chairs.
Found in early part of the stay the halls were quite dark but on the final day realized the lights had been off for some reason. Pool looked inviting but didn't have an opportunity to use.
Will definately stay on future visits when meetings are in this area of town.
Only negative of trip which is no reflection on the hotel but think that we were ripped off on the cab ride back to DFW where cabbie insisted it was a flat fare of $65 (and credit card machine wasn't working) but I am pursuing through the Dallas cab bureau.

Room Tip: Room away from the pool will be a little quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

dlwinger!

Thank you for the great feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! The hotel is a fantastic place to hold a meeting. ZaZa Poolside is definitely worth experiencing on your next visit to the hotel!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,220)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed here on a recent business trip to Dallas and loved it. Brittney at reception was very friendly and welcoming, and they upgraded me to one of their new bungalow suites. The room was incredible - immaculately furnished and on a quiet street just adjacent to the hotel. I felt like I was at home there. I also ate in the restaurant and had drinks at the bar - excellent service and true hospitality all around.
Zaza is also in a great neighborhood with lots of restaurants around - it was very nice I did not have to drive out for dinner after a long working day

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a bungalow suite!

Joe A!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am happy to read that you had a delightful stay at Hotel ZaZa. The hotel is a great place to unwind after a long day of work. I am glad you enjoyed the upgrade to one of our Bungalow suites!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my staff create a signature experience for you. We love ya!

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My Mother, daughter, and I stayed for 2 nights to shop for my daughter's wedding dress. Every staff member went beyond my expectations to see that we had a wonderful stay!! Can't wait to return for her first fitting!!

• Stayed: January 2014

Ollzie!

Thank you for the delightful review. I am happy to read that you had a lovely visit at Hotel ZaZa with your mother and daughter recently!

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Start to finish experience exceeded expectations. Staff professional and extremely helpful and prompt. Room was out of this world! No complaints whatsoever. Located right in the middle of plenty of nightlife within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Ted H!

Thank you for the fantastic review. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful visit at Hotel ZaZa recently! I am glad you enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you. We love ya at ZaZa!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

ZaZa is not your typical hotel...in a good way of course. Starting with the staff, they are there to make your stay the best it can be and are happy to do it. I love service with a smile! We were upgraded to a bungalow and it was beautiful and private! The bed and pillows were premium quality and very comfortable. Right outside our bungalow was a nice counter of goodies for us to snack on and even a nice beverage cooler and coffee bar. The best part was that these snacks were complimentary.This made me happy as so many times one gets nickled and dimed. I will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Hotel ZaZa Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

svherman!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa. I am happy to read that you had a delightful stay at the hotel! The Bungalows are definitely worth experiencing!

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

My girls surprised me for my birthday with a trip to zaza. Front desk upgraded us to a bungalow when we showed up. Kris the bellman escorted us over in a fancy golf cart. Room service brought a birthday cake on the house. Dragonfly pool made me feel young again. Only good things from this hotel. A trip for the memory bank. Thanks for your impeccable service.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Chelseybernard

Chelseybernard!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at Hotel ZaZa recently! Comfort & excellent service are key at the Z. Kris will be commened for providing superb service to you!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I spent one night here recently on a business trip and have quickly added it to my "place to stay when in Dallas" list. I arrived late in the evening, but was happy to find the front desk staff as pleasant and engaging. When I arrived in my room I had a plate of fresh fruit waiting for me, which was perfect as I had arrived from the West Coast and missed dinner -- a healthier option was just right prior to getting some shut eye. The beds were comfortable, great water pressure in the showers and real soap (not just body wash as some hotels have moved to in order to save $$). Check out was easy and I was able to jump right in a cab waiting out front -- no arrangements needed and no wait. All in all, a great first experience and one I hope to repeat next time I'm in Dallas.

tvl4fun13!

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay at Hotel ZaZa. I am pleased to read that you had a delightful experience at the Z! We know how important the little touches are for our guests.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!