“Fun Place for Kiddos”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Fun Place for Kiddos”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took his son here and had fun. They allow adults to jump too so that we could jump with him. They have cubby holes to keep valuable items behind the desk. the girls-restroom was a little messy. I would recommend they get more AC in the building instead of having only one for the entire place. It did get hot in there. We all three were sweating when we left. The water machine does not give you your change back so we lost .50 cents on that, make sure you use exact change for the 1.25 water. Also the parents need to watch their children when getting out of the vehicles because we had not got out of the car yet and a lady pulls up close to mine and her child gets out and dings it, then the lady gets out and dings my side mirror. Overall his son had a blast especially doing the slam dunk and dodge ball.

3 Thank Lisamg01

yukon, ok
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Dress to get sweaty”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We loved this place. Even travelled from Oklahoma specifically to play here. Had 5 boys, ages 13-18, who had a ball. Recommend going on Friday or Saturday evening for older children as they only allow teens those evenings to jump

Visited May 2012
9 Thank Kristin m
Van Alstyne, Tx
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a Blast!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I recently went to Cosmic Jump in Allen, with low expectations. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised!! The place was filled with a positive vibe and was all around a great environment. The employees were wonderful, being very patient with a new time customer, and it was obvious that it is VERY well managed. The place it self was extremely clean and very well maintained. This is an establishment I would definitely recommend and am completely comfortable taking my nephew to.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Caleb C
Van Alstyne, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Weekend Trip”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

This place is so much fun! I took some friends here one weekend and had a blast! With 2 dodgeball courts, slam dunk basketball, and trampolines that are super long how can you not have fun?? Their facilities are super clean and they also have a very friendly staff!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Russell C
allen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cosmic Jump Rocks”
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I took my daughter there with her cousins and it was a blast for them!! There are all under the age of 6 so they only were only aloud to jump in a certain are and non of the bigger kids where aloud to play in, that made me happy to know that my kids were safe to play without getting jumped on. They looked like they were having more fun than the bigger childeren!! They had a bounce house slide to play on and everything! By the time i took them home they all passed out!!Comis jump ROCKS!!

Visited January 2012