“A new favorite...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Times Ten Cellars

Times Ten Cellars
Ranked #75 of 229 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Times Ten Cellars is an urban winery and wine bar. We produce wines from grapes sourced from vineyards in California, Texas, Washington and New Mexico. We invite you to visit us and enjoy our unique winery which is situated in a 1945 Post Office building in the Lakewood neighborhood of East Dallas.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A new favorite...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2012

It's always exciting to explore a new place that will become a favorite! We went to Times Ten on their pizza night and had a great time! Pizzas were excellent, lots of wine choices, great ambiance! We will return!

1 Thank MariliaClark

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent Wine Bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Times Ten Cellar is an excellent wine bar! Everything from the wine, decor, service and more was top notch. I had a wine tasting for a party of ten and we loved it! The venue is extremely inviting and easily accessible. And I can't say enough about their wine. I wanted to delve into reds; therefore they started me out slowly and I'm now a convert. They really know what they're doing and Nesha was wonderful. I highly recommend Times Ten Cellar!

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

Great little wine bar. You can sit outside on their patio, sipping on their delicious selections of wines. Go there on an evening when they serve pizzas too (I think it's Wednesdays). Nice and relaxing place.

Visited June 2012
Richardson, Texas
116 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Great Place to Sample Tejas Wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

Times Ten has to be one of my favorite local Wineries to visit in the Dallas area. Their location is off the main path a couple of blocks, but is easily accessible and large enough to take a group to.

Sampling their flights is always a pleasure, as we are always looking to expand our current stash of great wines.

Staff is knowledgeable, and assures that you find something to your liking before purchasing. Light offerings are available for purchase, or you can have one of the local restaurants deliver if your looking to extend your visit.

The Jazz music is a big bonus, and great to kick back and relax too on the weekends. This is a regular stop for me and my little lady.

Visited September 2012
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One of the nicest...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

This is a great place for just a glass of wine, or a glass of wine and a nibble, or full dinner and wine. You probably want to like wine to come here. Located in an old post office in the Lakewood area of East Dallas, it is a neat treat. The wine is always wonderful and the food choices (large or small) are always good. I can't imagine coming here if you have not interest in wine... We've done things as simple as a glass of wine and had a great time. Charming "loft" style architecture... feels quite New York in that sense.

Visited February 2012