“OUTSTANDING”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Frankford and Tollway
Description: At Cubiertos Gourmet Mexican and Margarita Bar we redefine expectations by remaining rooted in the authentic flavors of Mexico while creating colorful, contemporary Mexican cuisine through incorporating regional accents, and utilizing local, fresh ingredients. Cubiertos food celebrates the bright heritage of a Mexican kitchen with handmade tortillas, fresh salsas and moles, and contemporary classics like Duck in Yucatecan Pipian, Snapper Veracruz, Pork Chuletas, Dos Moles Enchiladas, and many more.
McKinney, Texas
“OUTSTANDING”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I went there for our 35th wedding anniversary. We were treated like royalty. Our reservations were for 7:00pm, and we were stuck in traffic and finally showed up about 7:10. The place was packed so I figured we would have to wait. i gave them my name, and they immediately took us to our table. One of the best spots in the restaurant. The food was amazing. I had the surf and turf and the fillet rivaled the steak place down the road! The prices were very reasonable and the Margaritas were outstanding.

• Visited June 2014

dallas
“Just Outstanding!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The atmosphere, the quality of the food and the service were truly outstanding! My wife and I enjoyed the bar and the food and Cubietos has become one of our favorite go to Mexican restaurants in a city chocked full of outstanding Mexican and Southwestern style restaurants.

• Visited June 2014
Garland
“Cubiertos Gourmet Mexican and Margaritas-Go there!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is an excellent choice for Mexican food. There were 10 people in my group and everyone said their food was very good. The waiter was very attentive and accommodating to special requests (fresh jalapenos rather than pickeled ones). The prices were reasonable and the room is decorated nicely. Great margaritas!!! We were puzzled by the fact that a jazz trio was playing in a Mexican Restaurant and when we asked our waiter, we were told that when they opened, they had Mariachi music but diners complained. Really??? It's a MEXICAN resturant! The music was very good, just not traditional. Will definitely visit again.

Plano, Texas, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Our dinner club of 8 raved about our recent experience at Cubiertos. It is very unusual when everyone in our group enjoys their meals but this was one of those truly rare exceptions. The food, drink, and very attentive service was wonderful and the hospitality shown by the owner made us all want to return very soon. The Camarones y Chiles (jalapeno stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon) shouldn't be missed and I've had the Free Range Chicken on two visits and it's hard for me to select anything else. Bottom-line, this restaurant is outstanding.

1 Thank Ron J
dallas tx
“ONE OF THE BEST!!!!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

One of the best gourmet Mexican rest in North Texas.......excellent service and very good food...I had the Veracruz shrimp and it was delicious my other half had the street pork tacos and love them,,,,we also had the tamarind margaritas very good too... cant wait to go back.....

1 Thank eieri