“Great place for everyone”

Perot Museum of Nature and Science
Book In Advance
More Info
US$48.00*
and up
Dallas CityPASS
Ranked #5 of 238 things to do in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: Inspiring minds through nature and science.
Mountain Home, Arkansas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great place for everyone”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

What can I say, we spend 5 hrs there. Go on a Monday and avoid the school trips. Parking lot is hard to find, make a bigger sign. The employees are so helpful and full of information. The interactive exhibits are fun for all ages.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Baltimore, Maryland
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“A good place to take the kids”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

It's a fun, interactive venue that will fascinate children for a couple of hours. The earthquake exhibit will entertain, while the trip on the simulator that takes you "down into the earth's crust" will educate...albeit a bit anti- government regulation, as evidenced by the singing cartoon outside the exhibit. You can listen to a melody about how the oil companies have to jump thru hoops to please the local government and the people of the towns where they drill for shale.

Dallas, Texas
“Fun for the whole family”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I went here with my brother and sister (all above 21 year old), and we had a blast. The exhibit at the time was the Bodies exhibit. It was great. The regular exhibit was fun, especially the second floor. It has the most hands on pieces that I've seen in any museum. If you live in the area, I would recommend buying a membership so that you can get into the regular exhibits for free and join in on member only events like nights at the museum

Visited September 2013
Dallas, TX
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Don't miss it”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have a two year old and a 4 year old. We became members and visit the museum about once a month. We spend about two hours at a time and can only focus on one or two floors. You could spend an entire day here, not including any of the movies or special events. It is impeccably clean, very thorough, with a variety of complexity for every age, including adults. I've learned a lot since I started bringing the kids.

Johnstown, Colorado
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Excellent Museum and Beautiful Building”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have to admit that I am not an avid museum visitor. I start out good, study all the displays, read everything, and after a couple of hours I’m looking for the exit or my watch. As museums go this are very nice, lots of variety, well maintained, and not too crowded, even on a weekend when we went. Having visited once, I probably wouldn’t go back unless there was some really special spectacular exhibit to be seen.

I can't really gauge entrance fees compared to other museums, but felt the cost was a little on the high side.

Visited October 2013

Been to Perot Museum of Nature and Science? Share your experiences!