“A tale told with passion”
Review of Big D Fun Tours

Big D Fun Tours
Ranked #8 of 38 Tours in Dallas
More attraction details
Owner description: WELCOME TO BIG D FUN TOURS We operate Dallas' premier sightseeing tours in our classic "Old-Time red Trolleys. Known as "BIG D" Dallas has played a crucial role in the story of America. See more than 30 Attractions on our 75 min city tour. OR Go experience one of the darkest days in US history and take the JFK Trolley Tour. Big D Fun Tours is the best first thing to do in Dallas!
Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you are looking for a JKF assignation tour, the trolly tour is excellent. Mike, our driver was passionate about the story and related seeing the killing of Oswald by Ruby live on TV from his grandmothers home outside Dallas. Great insights and it sticks the facts and lets the conspiracy theories lay quiet. I'd do it again with my kids someday.

3  Thank mike c

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This trolley tour is a must and Mike's narration is wonderful. We were transported back in time and were taken to historical locations. If you are of the age that remembers where you were that day in 1963 or not, you will enjoy this tour. Very Impressive.

4  Thank cathy w
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This trolley tour takes you right back to that immortal day of Nov 22, 1963 from beginning to end.
It is so well done and the narration of the driver and the use of recordings from that time are brilliant. We retraced the complete route of the motorcade, Oswald's return to his boarding house, his shooting of the police officer, his capture in the theatre and his ultimately being shot by Jack Ruby. This is something everyone who grew up in this era should do when in Dallas.

2  Thank vagabondginger
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A lot of great information packed into a one-hour tour. The tour guide, Mike, does an excellent job putting you in 1963. This is an hour well spent and it goes by so quickly, you want it to keep going and going.

5  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Recently took an out of town guest with us for this one hour JFK trolley tour. I've lived in DFW for over 7 years and had never gone on this tour. Our driver had a great personality and really knew everything about that day. He walked us through many different aspects of this historical event and with such passion. I enjoyed this tour way more than I expected and so did everyone in my group. I will take all my out of town guests on this trolley tour from now on.

2  Thank Kathy C