“This is cheesecake factory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 79 Dessert in Dallas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2014

When the colleagues suggested the cheesecake factory for diner, I did some kind of face... I have been there a decade ago and it is ok for cheesecake but for diner, I was skeptical. I had the Kobe burger, and I can say it was a nice burger but I can't say much more. It is good the price is low (especially coming from UK) but I won't say I had a great diner. After all this is a corporate diner.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

You get a lot of food so after my last visit I have learned to only order an appetizer and dessert. Skip the main dish because it is so much food. I have never ordered anything that was not delicious here. This visit we ordered the Cuban egg rolls. They were so good I will order this for my dinner next time so I don't have to share. I got the chopped salad and it was good, too. I had to get dessert and half my salad to go. The Limonchello Torte is amazing. My dh had the Reese's Cheesecake and it was great, too. We always go right at 5 pm so we don't have to wait. There is always a line when we leave. Service is always great, too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The wait was a little longer than we anticipated but once our group was seated, we were served shortly thereafter. The food was delicious and the cheesecake was delectable. Although it gets crowded very quickly, I will be back again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a special occasion so I didn't mind spending the money on the whole meal. It was so worth it. The dinner was so delicious and portions were suffice. The dessert was amazing we couldn't finish but got to carry home in a cute little box. This place is a treat to visit. Staff were fab.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have dined at the this Cheesecake Factory for years and for the most part the food has allways been excellent as well as the service. Tonight the service was excellent as usual but I ordered the roast beef dip sandwich. The meat was about 1/3 fat and all of it was very difficult to chew. The French fries that were served with it were very good. I am sure I will come back but I will never order this sandwich again.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!