“Consistently great food at Cheesecake Factory”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 74 Dessert in Dallas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Texas
“Consistently great food at Cheesecake Factory”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We always seek out this location. They have a great menu with lots of variety and it's always good. Split the portions or get lunch portion because they are huge. Save room for the cheesecake as it's the best anywhere. Great customer service and a wonderful experience. This location is next to a great Barnes and Noble and across from Northpark Mall in the middle of Dallas. Easy parking and also offer valet.

• Visited August 2014

Hot Springs, Arkansas
“Nice”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I hadn't been to a Cheesecake Factory in almost 10 years. The last memory I had of it was good and was looking forward to trying it again since we were in a city that had one. Our meal was very nice. I had the Chicken Bellagio which was crispy coated chicken breast over basil pasta and parmesan cream sauce topped with prosciutto and arugula salad. And I loved every bit of it. It was a large portion so I took some home with me and it was good heated up as well. My husband had the Southwest Chicken Sandwhich and he liked it but it was kind of blah.
My MIL wanted to split a cheesecake and as unheard of as splitting this amazing cheesecake was i did it for her. So her choice was the Dulce de Leche Caramel Cheesecake. It was of coarse wonderful. Creamy and sinful. All the good things a cheesecake should be. After we all left the restaurant my sweet husband ran back in and got me the cheesecake he knew i really wanted so I could have it later. It was the Lemon Raspberry Cream Cheesecake. That was heaven on a plate. It is raspberry-vanilla cake, topped with raspberry lady fingers and then lemon cheese cake all topped off with lemon mousse. I was almost giddy when I ate it. Sinfully wonderful.
Over all our meal was good. But the cheesecake will always be the star.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“This is cheesecake factory”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

When the colleagues suggested the cheesecake factory for diner, I did some kind of face... I have been there a decade ago and it is ok for cheesecake but for diner, I was skeptical. I had the Kobe burger, and I can say it was a nice burger but I can't say much more. It is good the price is low (especially coming from UK) but I won't say I had a great diner. After all this is a corporate diner.

Visited July 2014
Garland, Texas
“Great appetizer and dessert!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

You get a lot of food so after my last visit I have learned to only order an appetizer and dessert. Skip the main dish because it is so much food. I have never ordered anything that was not delicious here. This visit we ordered the Cuban egg rolls. They were so good I will order this for my dinner next time so I don't have to share. I got the chopped salad and it was good, too. I had to get dessert and half my salad to go. The Limonchello Torte is amazing. My dh had the Reese's Cheesecake and it was great, too. We always go right at 5 pm so we don't have to wait. There is always a line when we leave. Service is always great, too.

• Visited June 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Celebration with Great Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The wait was a little longer than we anticipated but once our group was seated, we were served shortly thereafter. The food was delicious and the cheesecake was delectable. Although it gets crowded very quickly, I will be back again.

• Visited March 2014

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!