“In classy waitress”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In classy waitress”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Watch your husbands ladies, never would I have thought I would have to worry about a restaraunt until my husband comes home bragging about his waitress writing her # on his receipt. Work and pleasure? Sure. But don't throw yourself at a married man, it makes your restaurant look trashy!! Any men want an easy date? Go to the west end and ask for Taylor L ;)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Theoneandonly87

• Turkish first
Springfield, Missouri
“My mistake: we ordered shrimp”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Have been to many Hooters and been very satisfied, but not here. We ordered one pound of steamed shrimp. It had absolutely no flavor of its own. Going beyond this, the restaurant floor was littered with food and tables were left cluttered with dirty dishes.

• Visited April 2014
iowa park
“The best seafood platter in the world...”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We come here every time we go to dallas , 5or 6 times a year. ..the wait staff is the best of any of the restaurant s we go to , would lovw to see one come to Wichita Falls tx , would live there.

• Visited September 2013
Penticton, Canada
“This Hooters actually had great food”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Previously I had found other Hooters restaurants to have average food at best but I really enjoyed the food at this location. The shrimp po boy I got was excellent and the deep fried pickles were amazing and crispy!! The service was decent but the food came pretty quickly.

• Visited February 2014
dallas
“Poor food and service”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Now, let me preface this review with stating that I am not rating it low because I am a female - I've actually worked at a "breastaraunt" before, and this one sucks.

I had some friends in town playing at House of Blues and we all went over to Hooters to get a drink, and some of them ate. It took about 30 minutes to get a beer anytime someone needed one and the server was not attentive at all. On top of that, in the 2 hours we were there, we had 4 different servers. I took one look at the food and thought it looked disgusting (I don't eat meat anyway) so the food part of this review is on behalf of my friend. He said it just an average order or wings and fries.

Other Hooters locations are far better. The only thing this place has going for it is the location. This could be why service is so poor; the in and outs of businessmen and band guys keeps the place in business regardless of quality of service or food.

• Visited May 2013