“Delightful dinner...”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

sat at the bar, had huge portion of calamari appetizer, then Veal Parmigiana. I was impressed by the diversity of the menu, everything from steak, Italian to seafood. Both of my offerings were delicious. Wine list is diverse with many choices. Steve, bar tender, was terrific. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We went there for my boyfriend's birthday. It was really wonderful. The service was over the top and the food was divine.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I dined here with colleagues on a business trip, and the food was simply excellent. I opted for the Sea Bass, which was buttery melt in your mouth perfection. A colleague shared a bite of her filet, and it was wonderful as well. All of the sides our group shared were so flavorful as well. Wonderful dining experience, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great service, fantastic wines, exceptional food! What else do you need to know! I would suggest this to anyone looking for wonderful steaks to fresh seafood. The staff is very knowledgeable on every aspect of the diner & wine menus.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were visiting from out of town and a friend recommended we go here. What a recommendation. Would definitely go back. Anxious to try one of the other "Palms" on our travels, just wish we had one closer to home!

Excellent food and service