“Good Food, Lame Table”

Good for: Groups
Ohio
“Good Food, Lame Table”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Had the soup and salad lunch which was delicious. The soup comes in a hot bowl and the salad in a cold bowl. Very nice. Unfortunately, only 4 out of 5 rating because upon my 2 pm arrival with the restaurant half empty, the hostess sat me as far away from the windows as possible, right between the bar and the kitchen. I felt like they gave me the worst possible table for no reason. If I visit this one again, I will insist on a window seat!

Visited April 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Pasta”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good pasta selection on the menu and prepared well. Service is good and servers are not over assigned. A very nice place for family - good food and atmosphere but won't break the bank if you pick up the check.

Visited December 2013
Waedenswil, Switzerland
“Good italian food with a certain US touch”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I had kind of green salad and some pasta with creamy marinara sauce and cheese. Everything tasted great and it was really enough. As a salad lover I enjoyed the generous bowl with tons of fresh salad a lot - and you could even order more without an extra charge if you want.
Nice surprise: I didn't notice that this salad was inclusive when ordering the pasta so the bill was even lower than expected.

What could they do to get the maximum points? Actually, I would have given 4.5 points but that wasn't possible. To make the experience absolutely perfect they could have served a freshly made dressing to the salad or in true Italian style just bring vinegar and oil to the table. Knowing true Italian restaurants from Europe and Italy itself, their menu has a strong American touch but this is a matter of taste...
In the end, it's a good place to go!

Visited February 2014
Orange, TX
“Another great Olive Garden”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped in here on a recent business trip and like always, Actually, we were headed to another restaurant but they were packed so we came here.
Olive Garden service and prices were just what we were looking for. Nothing really above and beyond, just good food and service. The great thing about this location is that there are several alternatives within 300 yards so if you get there and it's packed, you have Chili's, Joe's and several Pappa's brand locations you can choose from as well.

• Visited August 2013
“Great place to eat...”
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

One of my favorite foods Is Italian and this is a great place to eat..we usually go 1 a month, it's not expensive at all and the service is great....

• Visited October 2012

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!