“One OK Visit, One very good visit”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #345 of 3,640 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The first time we ate here the girl got our order wrong even though we repeated it 3 or 4 times. When she gave us the bill and we paid she kept looking to see if we were still there, she took around 15 minutes just to bring the change back. was not impressed by that. However the food was good when it came out the 2nd time right.

The 2nd time was better, the server got our order correct the first time. The food is very nice from here and we were much happier this time around.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had the soup and salad lunch which was delicious. The soup comes in a hot bowl and the salad in a cold bowl. Very nice. Unfortunately, only 4 out of 5 rating because upon my 2 pm arrival with the restaurant half empty, the hostess sat me as far away from the windows as possible, right between the bar and the kitchen. I felt like they gave me the worst possible table for no reason. If I visit this one again, I will insist on a window seat!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Good pasta selection on the menu and prepared well. Service is good and servers are not over assigned. A very nice place for family - good food and atmosphere but won't break the bank if you pick up the check.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I had kind of green salad and some pasta with creamy marinara sauce and cheese. Everything tasted great and it was really enough. As a salad lover I enjoyed the generous bowl with tons of fresh salad a lot - and you could even order more without an extra charge if you want.
Nice surprise: I didn't notice that this salad was inclusive when ordering the pasta so the bill was even lower than expected.

What could they do to get the maximum points? Actually, I would have given 4.5 points but that wasn't possible. To make the experience absolutely perfect they could have served a freshly made dressing to the salad or in true Italian style just bring vinegar and oil to the table. Knowing true Italian restaurants from Europe and Italy itself, their menu has a strong American touch but this is a matter of taste...
In the end, it's a good place to go!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

We stopped in here on a recent business trip and like always, Actually, we were headed to another restaurant but they were packed so we came here.
Olive Garden service and prices were just what we were looking for. Nothing really above and beyond, just good food and service. The great thing about this location is that there are several alternatives within 300 yards so if you get there and it's packed, you have Chili's, Joe's and several Pappa's brand locations you can choose from as well.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!