“Upstairs at the "Monkey Bar"”
Review of Mi Cocina Galleria

Mi Cocina Galleria
Ranked #195 of 4,161 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Welcome to Mi Cocina where everything we offer is hand-crafted and made fresh daily using authentic Mexican cooking techniques and the finest ingredients available. You'll love our Tex-Mex menu from our famous, homemade salsa to our mouthwatering, hand-dipped enchiladas. You can taste the freshness and quality in every bite. Relax in our comfortable stylish surroundings with one of our legendary Mambo Taxis® served by our family of warm, friendly and professional staff. It's our honor to serve you!
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Is definitely the way Dallasites wrap up a rowdy weekend on Sunday nights. Dress to impress or come casual if you dare, it takes all types. Mambo taxis are a must.

Date of visit: December 2012

Reviewed 29 November 2012

The salsa is remarkable! Lunch specials were plenty and the portions were just right. The service was very good.

Date of visit: November 2012
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Once we got seated Our server came up and asked for our drinks, which was a great first impression. Once after his rankings went down. He never came back to the table after 25-30 to ask us what we wanted to order. When I was planning on ordering a starter and then my meal with my girlfriend. I ended up having to grab another waiter and ask foir him to help us. Still nowhere to be found our original server. It ended up to the point were our new waiter was locating our original waiter, so it took another 20 minutes. Seems like the waiter was more concentrated on flirting with the girls of 8 next to us and keep his focus on them. Once our food came out our first waiter ended us serving our food, when I was already filled up from all the chips, salsa, and mambos I had. So i ended up asking for a to go box for both of our meals we really didnt need anymore. He was very upset with us, messed up on bill and was rushing us to leave. Love your restaurant, but this guy dropped thee ball on us. I am most likely not going to come back for quiet a while and being a concierge at the W Hotel, I am going to reccomend my guests to other locations.

Date of visit: October 2012
Reviewed 11 November 2012

It's the popular place but the food isn't anything special. So many places have better food and chips for sure.

Date of visit: August 2012
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is a great Dallas landmark with consistently quality food and a lovely location and ambiance. I highly recomend this restaurant on Sunday night for Families.

Date of visit: October 2012

Been to Mi Cocina Galleria? Share your experiences!