“Best Tomahawk Ribeye in Texas and Could be some of the Best Service in Dallas!”

Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,163 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Cross street: Market Street
Transit: DART Rail (West End station)
Description: Serving up elegant Texas cuisine since 1996, we offer the finest cuts of steak and fresh fish, but we are legendary for our extensive wild game selection -- many of which roam freely over our 48,000 acre ranch in the Texas Hill Country.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Having that I'm in Texas and I want a Texas sized Steak Feeling? Yep YO is where you want to be for the Ultimate Steak in Dallas, Texas! This is the kind of SteakHouse STEAK DREAMS are made of.

Anytime you find a Chef owned Restaurant that is a MUST GO TO in my book. Good size restaurant with a good size bar. Located in downtown Dallas and super easy to get to.

The Service is the best I have had in Dallas from the hostess and manager Steve to Tomas (Could be my Long Lost Brother)! Great server who was up beat the whole time. Talk about a FUN night out, no offense to the other servers at Y.O., but make sure you ask for Tomas, super fun Guy!

The real reason you need to check out YO Steakhouse is the Tomahawk Ribeye, absolutely the best I have had maybe ever! Cooked to perfection, carved, plated table side and true Texas Steak flavor. Make sure you get the bone marrow on top before they carve, trust me SUPER GOOD!

Chef Tony Street & Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, you have some of the BEST staff in the U.S.A and the BEST Tomahawk Ribeye in Texas! ~ Chef Reilly On The Road Eats

tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank You Greg for your great review!! I'm glad that you enjoyed your dining experience with us and I'm pleased that my staff delivered excellent service to you. We appreciate your support and we look forward to seeing you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Third time at this casual steakhouse. The food was very good. The service before arriving, at the dinner and a follow up phone call were 5 star. Such a pleasant experience. Will go back!

tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for your continuous support! I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

This was my first trip back in years and it is still a decent steakhouse. We took my husband for his special day; the service was very good, our waiter was from New York and he did an excellent job. We had the lunch filet which was cooked perfect and tender and tasty. They put way too much broccoli on the plate and there’s an up charge to skip the squash and just get broccoli-I thought this was kind of funny. Our glasses were never empty, plates were not left on the table long and the atmosphere was very good. The grits were special and the greens were fresh and good. The bread pudding, simply amazing!!!!

tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Sirloin steak was a perfect medium-rare with most of it tender, juicy and flavorful. Only had about four bites I could not totally chew which is usual for center-cut sirloin I get at places like OutBack Steakhouse. Portobello Mushrooms were excellent. Salad was a simple mixed greens and cherry tomatoes with a very good bleu cheese dressing. The lunch was reasonably priced. Wait staff was a cut above a family restaurant but not as effective as expected for the Trip Advisor second highest rated steak restaurant in Dallas. I chose Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse because of the Trip Advisor high rating so I was expecting much more tender sirloin like Prime rather than the less than perfect cut of meat I was served. The sirloin was good but not excellent but, again, it was fairly priced.

tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I welcome all concerns and can be reached directly at Tony@yoranchsteakhouse.com

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Was in town for business, and found this steakhouse on yelp. The waiter was friendly, and explained the menu nicely. The steak was cooked to perfection, the side dishes were just perfect to share with the other people I was with. A great dining experience, will look them up again when in town.

tonyostreet, Owner at Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm very pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Dallas!

Been to Y.O. Ranch Steakhouse? Share your experiences!