“Decades of Great Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I love the Levy familly - have watched those boys grow up. We still prefer their tacos over anyone's! And the Steak Argentina is my favorite!

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

My wife loves the hot sauce & wuadaches ( not sure about spelling) poached egg on sandal shaped tortilla. I love the enchiladas. The staff is real cool & attentive.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

wow, this place rocks. On everyone else's recommendation, I had the guacamole which was one of the best I've ever had, taco's were great and OMG the rancho beans were the BEST I've ever had. The waiter Jesus was great. The chicken in the taco was grilled and spiced to perfection. Very casual and relaxed atmosphere. Not expensive if you're getting tacos.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The tacos are excellent, the prices are reasonable, the environment is attractive, and the service is both friendly and efficient. The lower lunch prices extend to 3:00pm.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

Yummm!!!!! Everything was delicious, starting with the perfect chips and tasty salsas. The margarita and Texas Tornado (frozen margarita/sangria swirl) were delicious and quite the steal at $3.50. (That's the price on weekdays until 7 PM and all day Sunday. I don't know about Saturdays.)

The guacamole appetizer was light and vibrant with nice chunks of tomatoes. If we'd known we'd be ordering an entree with guacamole we might have tried a different appetizer, but this tasted too good to repine. My companion had the crabmeat enchiladas. They didn't have large lumps of crabmeat, but the crab flavor permeated them. The tasty green sauce didn't hurt, either. I had the Pollo San Lorenzo, which was beautifully cooked and tied together beautifully with the Mexican rice. I only got this because the waiter recommended it, but I was very happy with the choice. I should say that the waiter was very attentive and service was prompt.

Desperados Uno is also decorated in a very charming way destined to appeal especially to people looking for the quintessential Tex-Mex experience.