“The best ever”

Truluck's Seafood, Steak, and Crab House
Reserve with OpenTable
Truluck's Seafood, Steak, and Crab House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Cross street: Maple
Description: Our Dallas seafood, steak and crab house restaurant offers the freshest Florida stone crab, fine wines, full bar and tender steaks. Enjoy fine dining with our weekly updated seafood and steak menu.
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Food, service, attention to detail. It can't get any better. Try the Trout...it is the best I have ever tasted....bar none. And the Carrot Cake is melt in your mouth. I have eaten here several times...tried many different dishes...all excellent.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We had the opportunity to revisit Trulucks seafood restaurant last week and enjoyed it as much as the previous visit.
Best trout I have had anywhere. The oysters on the half shell,the muscles, crab, all very satisfying.
Everyone here is extremely friendly, starting with the parking valets, reservation desk, bartenders, waiters, and manager.
This will be a sure stop anytime we are in the area.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We try and dine here during "The Claw" season twice a month. They are the freshest and always prepared to perfection. The Mustard Sauce is as good as it gets. Only Joe's Crab House in Miami is it's equal. The staff is extremely knowledgeable about the servings and can help, if you need it, with the wine selections. We are fortunate enough to have 2 Truluck's in the area. You should try one of their steaks, for a melt in your mouth experience.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went on a Saturday night, though early (6:30) to avoid crowds and have a more intimate experience. Seated in a nice booth overlooking McKinney the booth was comfortable and table very nicely laid. Server was quick and personable but not overly so. My wife and I both had the pan seared Chilean sea bass with Parmesan mashed potatoes. We shared one side of asparagus with Bearnaise sauce. I also started with two large stone crab claws. Claws were a little disappointing. First they only had large claws for $15 a piece. They didn't seem large to me. Not sure what a medium would have looked like. I spent many years in Florida and the claws were good but they weren't great. The sea bass on the other hand was very good as well as the mashed potatoes. Asparagus was good and the Bearnaise was great. Too full to try any deserts. The meal was well prepared, tasty and satisfying. The ambiance was getting loud by the time we left as the place was filling up. Overall very good if you are looking for a nice dinner and a somewhat loud atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My cousin and I visited this place last week when I was in Dallas. We just stopped in for a drink. There was a private event going on while we were there, so we just sat at the bar. Bartender was friendly and courteous. The place felt pretty comfortable.

The IPA I had was pretty bad, but that's my fault I suppose. My cousin had a Dewar's whiskey and he said the drink was stronger than the same one he had at Avanti's with dinner earlier in the evening.

Would recommend this place for a quick drink, but cannot comment on their food.