“Best eggs benedict in town.”
Review of La Duni Latin Cafe

La Duni Latin Cafe
Ranked #230 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Reviewed 6 December 2017

If you want an above average breakfast with great coffee and great ambiance - this is your place. I love that I can go in yoga pants early, or dress up for a special brunch with girl friends. Besides the Ritz, it's my favorite spot for eggs benedict - a Spanish version served on a fresh pop-over with amazing hollandaise sauce. In the summer, we love sitting out on the small patio (dog friendly). The location (Knox Henderson) and the fact that they open early is a plus. It's our go-to when entertaining friends for breakfast.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I've been frequenting La Duni since I was a kid. They have delicious Latin food, but truly shine with their deserts.

The four leches cake is what they're most known for. I remember quite clearly family members ordering a whole cake to go and shipping it to friends for weddings.

They now offer their cakes in a jar (a slice's worth) for easy transportation. A must!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stopped here for dessert after eating dinner. Everyone in our party raved about their dessert. I had Cuatro Leches Cake. It was soooo good!. The coffee is really good as well. I haven't eaten a meal here yet, but the people we were with said that the food was really good!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

After dining in the area and seeing a blah typical dessert menu, my daughter took us to La Duni for an amazing dessert experience, I had the "banana split" which had bananas sauteed with cinnamon and the most delicious homemade chocolate topping. I also sampled the chocolate chip cookie which was as good as I've ever had.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

excellent brunch an early afternoon bistro. eggs with asparagus, huevos gusto
with bloody mary (very spicy) make a perfect morning.

Been to La Duni Latin Cafe? Share your experiences!