“Great service!”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 3,580 Restaurants in Dallas
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Oak Lawn
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Julian our server took the time to explain the menu and make suggestions. The seafood was very good and there was never a long wait. We will return.

1 Thank theanglican

• Turkish first
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“High Prices for Average Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The food was average for Cajun. I could have had the same food at a lower price. My husband described it as the Red Lobster of Cajun food - it's just okay.

1 Thank Julie R
St. Augustine, Florida
“Good service fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My son took us here while visiting him in Dallas and killed a couple of birds at the same time. Great fun place and near the Rangers Baseball stadium to which we were going. It was great to have oysters I trusted again. I had them 2 or 3 different ways and they were all good. So good I probably had more than I should have before sitting thru 9 innings in hot weather. They had some interesting beer selections too. Our server was really good and professional.
If I had to complain about something it's just that this place is too darn popular!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank caddiet
“Food Might Be Good, But Poor Attitude of Greeters Can Spoil The Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Had a 30-45 minute wait, which was fine due to the large crowd. We heard it was worth the wait. Unfortunately, our dining experience was nearly ruined as we were seated by the greeter who refused our request for a booth saying it was being held for someone behind us. Her attitude only got worst as we questioned her. Thankfully we had a great waitress who addressed our issue and had us seated at a better table. She definitely made our day even though she awash not our waitress. Great customer service from her.

• Visited June 2014
Richardson, Texas
“My favorite seafood restuarant in the whole world (so far)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Awesome, awesome, awesome. You can't go wrong here. Professional services and super-sized portions. Everything I have ever eaten here is delicious. This location must be the starship of the Pappa's restaurants!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen? Share your experiences!