“Meh”
Review of Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragonfly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 3,594 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: McKinney Avenue & Maple-Routh
Description: With a newly redesigned menu, Dragonfly takes a playful twist on traditional modern American food classics. The updated culinary and design direction offers an experience accessible to all tastes, while delivering the same unsurpassed quality, creativity and artistic edge for which Hotel ZaZa is known. Chef Landsberg's menu uses the freshest foods of the season from local suppliers, as well as incorporating specialties from the region.
“Meh”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Such a facade of a really mediocre lounge/ restaurant. The waiter was extremely nice, his name was Steve, he took us through the menu explaining almost all the items there. And upon his recommendations, I had the lollipop lamb which was good, but not very good as he said, and the beed tenderloin, which I found fairly okay and again not as wow as he explained to be their best seller of the menu.

Upon arrival, there was no one to seat us at the door and although the blondie was standing with a group of men on a table not very far from the entrance and she saw us, she took her time finishing the conversation until she seated us. There was another asian waitress who was probably drunk or high, because she was dancing all the time and shaking her head like she was somewhere else not on this planet.

Never again there.

• Visited May 2014
Matthew_Nuss, President at Dragonfly, responded to this review, 29 September 2014
Sara,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit at the Dragonfly. I apologize for the lackluster meal & service you experienced at the restaurant. Such quality is definitely not the standard at the D. I will have a word with my staff regarding your experience so that such an occurrence does not arise again in the future.

Please touch base with me when you have an opportunity, as I would like to gather more details concerning your experience at the Dragonfly.

Alex Aland
Director of Food & Beverage Operations
Hotel ZaZa
AAland@hotelzaza.com

Atlanta, Georgia
“Food Rocks here”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Dan Landsberg is a master food artist and flavor conservationalist! B'fast, lunch, or dinner... its all good.

Had their breakfast burrito for the first time - really, really outstanding.

Visited April 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Dragonfly, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Gerard!

Thank you for the fantastic review! I am happy to read that you had a delightful experience at the Dragonfly! Dan is definitely a ZaZa rock star. Glad you enjoyed the burrito!

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya!
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ate her for dinner and lunch and everything on the menu was great! Appetizers and salads were very good and service was great as well!

Visited June 2014
John B!

Thank you for the superb feedback. I am happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed lunch & dinner at the Dragonfly! Excellent service is key at the D.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the red carpet for you! We love ya!
New York City, New York
“Good food, good environment”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Was staying at the hotel on business. Had food and drink at the bar which was very good w good service.

Visited July 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Dragonfly, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
ATraveler714!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am pleased to read that you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience at the Dragonfly recently! The restaurant definitely serves delish dishes & drinks.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!
“AWESOMENESS”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Steve and Lewis were very nice and took very good care of us!! The chef even delivered our dinner to us personally!!! The food was so awesome!! You have to try the Noah's Ark appetizer!!!! We will definitely be back!!!

Visited June 2014
Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Dragonfly, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Suzanne!

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent visit at the Dragonfly! I am happy to read that you had a wonderful experience at the restaurant. Steve & Lewis will definitely be commended for providing superb service to you during your dining visit!

Please touch base when you would like to return for another delicious experience at the D, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Been to Dragonfly? Share your experiences!