“Mas o menos”
Review of Dragonfly

Dragonfly
Reserve with OpenTable
Dragonfly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 3,638 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: McKinney Avenue & Maple-Routh
Description: With a newly redesigned menu, Dragonfly takes a playful twist on traditional modern American food classics. The updated culinary and design direction offers an experience accessible to all tastes, while delivering the same unsurpassed quality, creativity and artistic edge for which Hotel ZaZa is known. Chef Landsberg's menu uses the freshest foods of the season from local suppliers, as well as incorporating specialties from the region.
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Typical scene. Local and traveling business men hoping for good luck. Groups and couples having a night out. Service is great. Comfort food. Tasty but too much grease in more than one of my dishes.

Matthew_Nuss, President at Dragonfly, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Donielle Carter C,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your experience at the Dragonfly. I am pleased to read that you received great service during your visit at the restaurant! In regards to the scene of the Dragonfly, I can assure you that your observations are not the norm at the D.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team create a signature experience for you! We love ya!

Alex Aland
Director of Food & Beverage Operations
Hotel ZaZa
AAland@hotelzaza.com

There are newer reviews for Dragonfly

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Very fun bar! I'd reccommend this bar to anyone who enjoys people watching and good martinis! Drinks range around 12-14$

Matthew_Nuss, Executive Vice President at Dragonfly, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Amanda C!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am pleased to read that you had a fantastic experience at the Dragonfly bar recently! The restaurant definitely has a vast array of delish dishes & drinks.

Please touch base when your travels return you to Dallas, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Horrible experience! My friend moved from Memphis to Dallas, and I wanted to show her hot spots uptown. I haven't been to Dragonfly more than a year, I' ve been there c couple of times before. The bouncer did not let us in, explaining that only hotel guests come in, his name was Todd, and I saw how some guys slipped money into his hand, he let them in. My friend asked the security supervisor David Trinkle why we are not allowed, he said that we had complaints on your friend (means me) in the past. I could not believe my ears! I hardly go there, once in a year may be or in two years .Disgusting, rude, horrible lie. They ruined my evening. I have never been a fan of night clubs, now i ll never go to these places again. They create a line to enter there, and they let some people in, some not. But I did not expect to be insulted and humiliated in public. I really just wanted to show her the place.

1  Thank elenpower1
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Loved the fresh salmon catch, uniquely prepared dessert tray and gracious service! Make sure to ask to meet Chef Dan for a truly memorable experience...he will make a little something extra for you to enjoy while you wait for the main entrée!

Jim L!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a delightful dining experience at the Dragonfly recently! Chef Dan is the man! I am glad you enjoyed the salmon dish.

Please touch base when you would like to dive back into the Dragonfly, as I will have my team roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival. We love ya!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Ambiance, food, and drinks were great! The waiter and waitresses were attentive, courteous, and all very nice and professional and the food is awesome! The bartenders are definitely on their "A" game.

StanleyWeiner!

Than you for the awesome feedback! I am pleased to read that you had a wonderful experience at the Dragonfly in June! Excellent service is key at the D.

Been to Dragonfly? Share your experiences!