“Consistent Even Though It Changes Hands Alot”
Review of Kamikaze

Kamikaze
Ranked #1,751 of 3,712 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Very good hibachi. They consistently have entertaining chefs and good food--what you'd expect from a "typical" Japanese restaurant. We've been going there for years. I don't think the same name has stuck on the place for more than about 3 years in a row (even now, it's Kaze Sushi). But it's still good. Somewhat pricey, but good.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I've been going to this restaurant for the past 10 years and have always enjoyed the sushi. I don't live closeby anymore, so I have chosen a new go to place, but the food and service was always good and the outside patio is beautiful.

Reviewed 27 May 2010

Love it. Absolutely love it. I've eaten at Teppenyaki places all over the country and this is one of the top 10. The prices are fair, the atmosphere is great, and the food is amazing. The koi pond and bridge to get into the restaurant were a nice tough.

I was promptly seated at the grill, and within a minute I was presented with a sushi menu along with the drink I had requested. I had my sushi within 5 minutes and while I was eating that my chef was out and preparing my food.

Even though it was just me (due to the time of day), he put on a great show and my food was cooked to perfection. I wish I was going to be in town longer, as I'd probably be eating here at least twice a week in addition to entertaining clients and friends here.

Found this in my TomTom GPS as Tokyo No Hana.

Been to Kamikaze? Share your experiences!