“Don't miss this one!”

Si Lom Thai Asian Fusion
Ranked #320 of 3,670 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband and I have marked this restaurant as one of our new favorites in Dallas! The food is just delicious! My husband was thrilled to find a restaurant in our hometown that serves his favorite Thai curry dish with pineapple (he travels a lot and tells me it is not so easy to find it).The atmosphere is more casual than formal and the place has an average ambience I would say, but once you experience the excellent food and attentive service you won't be sorry. It has delivered excellence every time we have been there (about 6 times).

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This restaurant has 100% excellent reviews, and there's good reason for that. I thought their food was excellent and their prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My son and I had the salmon curry and a pineapple curry vegetarian dish that absolutely goes down in my books is one of the best Thai meals I have ever been too. Great flavor and the complexity was of outstanding. The only negative is you want to keep eating and trying more meals at this restaurant.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Love this place! Additionally, they're on @Eat24 and ordering take-out has never been easier or so much fun! Everything I've had here has been excellent. Pad Thai, check. Pad See Eew, check. Crying pork, check. Corn patties, larb gai, Shu Mai, check. Btw, the Shu Mai is to die for and the serving sizes of the noodle dishes will feed you for 2-3 nights! Love this place.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Pad See Ew; Awesome. Shrimp in rice paper; fried to perfection. Green curry; amazing flavor. Tom Kha; Very good coconut soup. Fried Corn patties; extremely good snack. Fish patties; very good but not as good as corn. Steamed wontons or dumplings were certainly good although I prefer more pronounced flavors in my food whereas this was subtle in this dish. Cucumber Martini is easily worthy of a master mixologist. Fried rice is very well seasoned but I must say that I have had better fried rice at a hibachi place since they used sushi rice instead of regular rice which is what they used here thus I will not get that again because the mouth feel is not superior. Stop wondering if you should go here and just go.. you will not regret it!