“Avoid it!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Dollz Haunted House
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went in with high hopes, and was disappointed. Parking was $10, first off. It wasn't scary, and it was the shortest house I'd been in. It took about 15 minutes at the most. Not worth it at all

1  Thank Toots072

Reviewed 14 October 2013

this was the best haunted house ive ever been to and I go to them all!! the man at the door is so funny and the make up is great!! the dolls are so scary but so cute! I loved the whole thing even standing in line is entertaining!!

2  Thank ashley s
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

This haunted house is a must-see in Dallas if you want to get entertained in a high def scary way. The interiour is lovely made and they use real actors who bring you screaming many times. The Dollz Haunted House was the best adventure I went during my stay in Dallas! Admission (group entrace) was very low and fair.

1  Thank Alexander H