“Excellent!!!!!”

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

Best haunted house ever! Make up really caught my eye. Actors are energetic and enthusiastic!! Scenes were very original. Would definitely give my left nut to have a lifetime pass!

1 Thank ashliecole

Dallas, Texas
“A waste of $20”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

I was dreading this night as I am terrified of haunted houses. Our group wanted to try this place, as it was walking distance to their studio. It was the WORST haunted house I've been in. I had a smile on my face and was laughing at the people. It was NOT scary and I was left wondering why I was so scared in the first place. I suggest Strangler Brothers in Irving, Hangmans or Screams over this place! Also, it took 20 minutes to go thru. The building is 16,000 sq feet but they only use the 1st floor - they do not use the 2nd floor but yet advertise it's 16,000 sq ft!

Dallas, Texas
“Waste of money!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

It took 10 mins to walk around, the actors had amateur makeup or were wearing cheap masks, the costumes were lame and it was in now way scary.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I went in with high hopes, and was disappointed. Parking was $10, first off. It wasn't scary, and it was the shortest house I'd been in. It took about 15 minutes at the most. Not worth it at all

1 Thank Toots072
Frisco, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“loved it!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

this was the best haunted house ive ever been to and I go to them all!! the man at the door is so funny and the make up is great!! the dolls are so scary but so cute! I loved the whole thing even standing in line is entertaining!!

2 Thank ashley s